• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Fred Garvin

GO FROGS: TCU Women's Beach VB Charts Another Unbeaten Weekend at Home

This year's team has a chance to really be special. Crushes #4 LSU 5-0 and 4-1 on back to back days. Sure to retain well deserved #1 ranking. TCU Charts Another Unbeaten Weekend at Home The Horned Frogs run home winning streak to 32 matches...
  2. Fred Garvin

TCU Beach Volleyball opens season as #3 in the nation

Looks like it's going to be a great season.
  3. Fred Garvin

Stat of the game that no one saw coming

Michigan Rushing totals 40 carries 186 yards 4.7 YPC TCU Rushing totals 41 carries 263 yards 6.4 YPC Let's give the O-line the props they deserve
  4. Fred Garvin

UGA opens as a 13 point favorite

Screw Vegas. Huge underdogs again - we have no chance. let's go win the whole damn thing.
  5. Fred Garvin

I don't think I have ever paid $20 for one pair of socks, but I'm thinking about it now.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD - MUST BUY SOCKS TCU HORNED FROGS HypnoToad All-Over $19.99 Maybe if they had the REAL Hypnotoad on them and not just a tie dyed background with a regular frog...
  6. Fred Garvin

Joel Klatt - TCU is not a Cinderella anymore.

Watch and enjoy
  7. Fred Garvin

Kansas Game - One big improvement for the Frogs

Penalties - Penalty Yardage Colorado - 7 for 60 Tarleton - 3 for 20 SMU - 10 for 94 OU - 4 for 55 Kansas - 1 for 5
  8. Fred Garvin

0-5 Colorado fires head coach

Bye week firing as expected. After the bye week, they have Cal at home. Probably their only chance for a win the rest of the year. Dorrell Dismissed As Head Football Coach at Colorado https://cubuffs.com/news/2022/10/2/dorrell-dismissed-as-head-football-coach-at-colorado.aspx The AD should be...
  9. Fred Garvin

Inadvertent whistle late in the SMU game

Between the scoreboard being a cluster all game the play clocks not working and the ref's microphone being garbage; we had a lot of trouble understanding the call late in the game where the refs blew an early whistle. Here's the situation - TCU up by 8 has recovered an onside kick attempt and...
  10. Fred Garvin

OT - Has Muck been fired or just on vacation?

No Startlegram article ripping the Frogs after the bowl game? Muck has to be either fired or on vacation. Guess which one I am hoping for? Or is it "all of us are rooting for"?
  11. Fred Garvin

Where are all the Hill fans?

He single handedly lost this game. Along with the refs for the bazillion holding calls.
  12. Fred Garvin

2 50 yard line seats Jackson State or SMU

two extra tickets available - Westside upper deck row J - right on 50 yard line, seat cushions included $35 each or best offer SMU - $40 OBO Buy both sets for $120 total Lot 4 parking pass for either game - $50
  13. Fred Garvin

Idiot predicts UT will go 12-1

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article167954302.html Of course it's the idiotic Chip Brown. I feel like I have to wash my hands just because I clicked on the Starlegram picking up the story.
  14. Fred Garvin

Need 2 Ark Tix

Added another Frog couple for our trip to hog country. Does anyone have two spare tickets they could sell me for that game? Thanks.
  15. Fred Garvin

Broncos crack down on scalpers

I wish more teams did this - like TCU? https://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-season-ticket-holders-outraged-weeded-team-172732555.html Several Denver Broncos season-ticket holders who did not attend a game during the 2016 season had their seats revoked, according to a Denver Post report Some...