• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

YouTube: TCU Fans during Tech

Western Virginia varmint control was great.
  2. F

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Yes, on a black couch
  3. F

I'd still rather have ASU, Arizona and Utah............

Check the weather to see if a mythical black jacket is needed
  4. F

RIP Gold & Blue Dude

Watched his videos a few times. Always [ Finebaum ] balling, but you could tell he was having fun and enjoying the interactions. RIP
  5. F

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

I'm in Vegas right now and at the sports book I was at, outside me and one other guy the whole room had the Zags covering. That last second went from a happy crowd to Salty real quick.
  6. F

Power outage at Bu - OSU game

Damn Decepticons
  7. F

Ya Got Beat. So What.

Seconded. I'm sure there were some jackwagons and drunks as with every fanbase, but all the Georgia fans I encountered in the nosebleeds, and before/after the game were 1st class. Plus the posters here. Unlike the B1G fans who like to talk [ Finebaum ] , but can't walk the walk. Must be something to do...
  8. F

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Y'all in the good press box, or did y'all get stuck up in nosebleeds next to me in the auxiliary press area?
  9. F

LA Travel Thread

1pm flight out if Austin today with a change over in El Paso. Super 8 luxury for me, especially since in my euphoria of the Fiesta Bowl Saturday, I bought maybe the worst area in the stadium for double the price of what better seats became available if I had waited a couple days to buy. GO FROGS!
  10. F

Aggies

And your sheep for free
  11. F

Interesting post from Gary about attendance...

As for section 121 and 120 next it, while I love sitting lower level, imo they should be turned into a young alumni seating.
  12. F

Interesting post from Gary about attendance...

Some Smew students bought tickets to that section, then took a screenhoot their tickets and sent it to their friends who had cheap seats. Despite me and the other Frog fans who sit in that section complaining to stadium staff, nothing was done.
  13. F

How FFF are you?

Joined right after the OU game in 2005. While I lurk instead of post, this place has been a daily escape since then. Speaking of Boston Frog he must live on a ground floor, otherwise he'd of gone splat a long time ago.