• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

TCU vs Texas A&M Basketball Game

That may be true generally, but specifically, Dartmouth is terrible and St. Joe is mediocre at best.
  2. W

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Facebook exists only for geniuses to do their own “research.”
  3. W

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Baseball. Focus people. There are literally thousands of websites for anyone to share their hot takes, bits of infallible political genius, and unassailable medical expertise. But no need to make this one of them.
  4. W

Austin Aune

Correct. He committed for football as a QB.
  5. W

#BAYLORTEARS

Incarnate Word on line one!
  6. W

Who are your 3 favorite Frog Basketball players All-Time

Where is the love for Larry Frevert?
  7. W

Ladies won again

Love Coach Pebley and her program.
  8. W

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

Someone should have told Mosley that blocking everyone on Twitter who ever disagreed with him about Baylor was not a good marketing strategy for selling sports content in DFW.
  9. W

Nice Win Lady Frogs Against UT!

Was that long ago she was getting trashed by the regular, reflexive coach bashers. Just sayin. She is a tremendous asset to TCU and is building her program the right way.
  10. W

Yuat, Jaylen, Kaden—what a mess!!!

Angus was a big kid. Plenty of size. He may have needed more muscle, but mostly he needed much quicker feet and aggression. Wish he had stayed to work on that. Does Dixon need to work on his bedside manner in today’s age of the transfer portal? Maybe; the world is changing fast. Or maybe it’s...
  11. W

Well, well, well, how the turn tables...

This strategy will work out for him about as well as it did for Strong and Brown. His life expectancy at UT is now officially less than 2 years.
  12. W

FWST: TCU survives scare from Air Force, pulling away late for 65-54 victory

RJ’s improvement is very encouraging. And the freshmen will improve. Dixon wants the program to get older, so this will be a transition year, but I see tons of promise.
  13. W

Get To The Scholl Tonight...

It’s officially time to give it a rest.
  14. W

Duggan vs Sanders

It strikes me as a simple clarification, and not irrelevant in terms of maturity, years working with the program, etc. And this is about amateur college athletes. (What the heck is wrong with people.)
  15. W

We are going 3-9

Seriously. Who would take the time to post all that vitriol, particularly immediately after a win like that?
  16. W

KState QB enters THE PORTAL

What a beating some of you are.
  17. W

How much are we paying Cumbie?

A lot less than we pay Gary. This crap show is 100% on him.
  18. W

Tech football loses QB Alan Bowman for 6-8 weeks

I’d like to beat Tech...at all. We haven’t done nearly enough of that since joining the league!
  19. W

Vegas Betting Odds TCU vs SMU

But now they have Buechele. I don’t know how we’ll ever figure out how to beat him...
  20. W

Beth broadcasting OSU-Tulsa

Nice MAGA comeback. You forgot to call me a libtard. Anyway, my original post states my whole position, and I stand by it. She alone is singled out, but I’m sure she is capable of sticking up for herself at this point.