• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ftwfrog

Anyone receive their tickets?

I’m from the old school and asked to have tickets delivered to my house (mainly if my 75 year old dad is attending the game he’ll understand how to get into the gates). I received this email a few weeks ago. Has anyone received an email from FedEx or their tangible tickets?
  2. ftwfrog

The Mazey family needs our help. Team Wammer.

Randy Mazey’s son, 14, who toddled around as our bat boy when RM was on staff was in a horrible accident on the baseball field. He’s made a pretty remarkable comeback so far, and they’re raising money for traumatic brain injury victims. They talked about this on the WVU/TCU broadcast. They’re...
  3. ftwfrog

Patterson comments post game

Patterson: “bowl games are for the kids. They’re stressful for coaches. My life is easier, but I feel bad for the kids. For the seniors.” So glad GP can have a stress free December. He’s earned it.
  4. ftwfrog

Calling all Frog Baseball fans!

Disclaimer: This isn’t your typical “these boys need our support” thread. Darn that!! Very little effort needed (which is right up most of our alley). We are 14-11. Our RPI is in the 80’s. Now our ace has a neck cramp. We’ve had a string of bad baseball followed by some bad luck. That luck...
  5. ftwfrog

Bob Stoops retiring ?

I can't believe this is true. http://m.newsok.com/source-ou-coach-bob-stoops-retiring/article/5551964
  6. ftwfrog

2 seats Sunday 4pm

206. First row SOLD
  7. ftwfrog

Spring Sale thread

Surprised to not see any threads on the spring sale. Maybe some of you were not wanting to advertise it in hopes of avoiding a longer line. I learned my lesson a few years ago as to NOT show up at 9:00. Give it a few hours to let the line die down. Any good finds?