• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ftwfrog

2024 MLB Thread

Sborz should be the closer. (At least given the chance). He has nasty stuff. We saw it last year in the postseason. Not going to lie, during the regular season of 2023 I didn’t want to see him at all, but he had signs of greatness and really came on in Sept and October. I said 100x last year...
  2. ftwfrog

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

Again, if she didn’t get all pissy last week, this story probably doesn’t even get noticed. Most knew she’s a bit rough around the edges and fell in line with the “don’t ask don’t tell policy” at Baylor. I mean, God forbid there are gays on that campus the same time as covered up murders and...
  3. ftwfrog

A Little TCU Trivia Involving Jackie Robinson

What was his tie to this story?
  4. ftwfrog

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

Nobody… until she made a huge deal about it. Now I can’t wait to read it.
  5. ftwfrog

TCU Baseball....

Briles was hired in January 2023. In June we went to the CWS. Then he led our offense to lots of 30-40 point games. So many people on this board need to get over that. Maybe we just blow at baseball right now. Right the ship soon or we’ll all be quite bored in early June.
  6. ftwfrog

TCU Baseball....

Is it “for scheiss sake” or “for scheisss sake”?
  7. ftwfrog

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

I’ll ride or die with JD. Try being a fan 20 years and never sniffing the NCAA tournament. This season was fun and most will be a roller coaster in the big 12.
  8. ftwfrog

TCU Football: Date Set for Houston Game

I’ll bet you can do it.
  9. ftwfrog

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

Yeah. I’m proud of Baylor basketball. They haven’t had a murder/cover up in a solid decade. [Baylor asshoe].
  10. ftwfrog

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

They have also hosted the AAC tournament. Unfortunately, there are about 75 fans there per game. I was thinking/hoping they’d move the tournament to a more central location and read that the contract runs through 2026.
  11. ftwfrog

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

What’s the benefit to being 10? You play the 2 seed in the second round instead of the 1 ?
  12. ftwfrog

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

He’s turned us from the laughing stock of the Big 12, and a school that hasn’t been to an NCAA tournament in 20 years, to a team that is about to go to its 4th tourney in 6 years.
  13. ftwfrog

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

do the others? Just figured it would be better to be on KTCU for locals since nobody will remember or know what KZPS is.
  14. ftwfrog

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

Not to sound like an idiot, but why aren’t they just in 88.7 KTCU ?
  15. ftwfrog

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

The best was the promo that Aggie put out before the Super Regional with the Frogs.
  16. ftwfrog

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

Oh! So Marylin Manson removed a rib for biblical purpose also!??
  17. ftwfrog

2024 Big 12 Football Projected Win Totals

As usual I don’t know [ Finebaum ]
  18. ftwfrog

2024 Big 12 Football Projected Win Totals

Arizona lost their up & coming coach, and he took their QB with him. We’ll be better on defense. A lot of people on KF.c will be upset because we’ll be much improved and they can’t suck the teet of GP’s past for another year. 12-2. Playoff berth.