• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Fiscuits

Gary Backers - What Would it Take for Gary to be on your "hot seat"?

Evening everyone! I am waiting for a flight back to FW, in KC…so had time to go back through and glance at this thread from last year. It is gold I tells ya! Gary quitting was obviously the best direction for the program. He’ll be done at Texas soon (as they are no better after he arrived...
  2. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

Great regional match up - Cotton Bowl Champs! Hasn't happened since the 50's (I am guessing)
  3. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

He threw it all over the field against us.
  4. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

Just food for thought, what’s wrong with that?
  5. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

Agree. They actually lost their other weapon in the first quarter and it didn’t matter.
  6. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

How did the “penguins” ask max to throw a wide open interception from the 5 yard line?
  7. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

Are you watching the SEC Championship game? Georgia is no KSU
  8. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

What’s wrong with the Cotton Bowl? We didn’t even sniff a bowl with the beloved Patterson last year and this year a NY6 bowl? Why would that be bad?
  9. Fiscuits

Hypnofraud?

Interesting game. It took a Heisman effort from Max to keep it close to a 3 loss K State team, who otherwise dominated us for almost the entire game. Thinking we might be better off in the Cotton Bowl, allowing Max to enjoy all of the hardware he will win / win because of his efforts today and...
  10. Fiscuits

The Ridiculousness of College Football

This is my point. There are no “rules”…the system is corrupted. We lose to KState in the Big 12 Title Game - we’ll still have a better overall record and ranking….zero shot at a National Title and end up in a far lower bowl than the Sugar. What other sport does this???!!!!
  11. Fiscuits

So true. This same mentality is why we can’t go ahead and prepare for the Big 12 Title game against Texas. Who will beat Baylor and K State will lose to Kansas. And in the unlikely event we lose the Big 12 Title game to either K State or Texas….they will go to a better bowl than we do, with one...
  12. Fiscuits

Slave mentality - “I get a house, and food and a job!” While the master pays you nothing for this and makes millions (in this case billions) off of your efforts. Same as NCAA D1 Football players.
  13. Fiscuits

So I gather you do not feel as if schools like TCU are going to have extra bias attributed towards them - due to no factor that originates off the field of play? You feel as if Bama, OU or Texas were in our same shoes - they would have the exact same scrutiny as TCU gets, even though win or...
  14. Fiscuits

The slave labor has been (up until NIL) on the backs of 18-22 year old kids who created a multi billion dollar a year enterprise while not benefitting one cent from it.
  15. Fiscuits

L thats the point. In a normal “playoff” system, conference champs go to “the playoffs” 100% of the time. Thus, making a game (like the Iowa State game) where we have already clinched a spot in the title game, meaningless.
  16. Fiscuits

TCU should play only 3rd and 4th string guys against Iowa State. Lose 50-0. Who cares. This game means absolutely nothing. They should announce what they are doing, resting all their first and second string to get ready for the Big 12 Title game (and beyond). We have guys injured who should be...
  17. Fiscuits

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

Make you a sandwich and then….scrub the toilets. Interesting. Look - Jamie and the lil” Frogs that could, essentially won, one more game than I thought they would/predicted. Which is great! Contrary to popular belief on this bored (board?) I root for the Frogs! So maybe JD does deserve one...
  18. Fiscuits

You did it!!!! “Your”…. You go my little tennis buddy!
  19. Fiscuits

Side note - Arizona will score more points in the first half , than the WNBA practice squad Seton Hall Pirates did in this entire game. Go Frogs.
  20. Fiscuits

Seton hall is so bad this game should have also aired on Comedy Network instead of the globally watched Tru TV. Can anyone name one show that routinely airs on Tru TV? How is Seton Hall an 8 seed? Has there ever been a worse 8 seed in the history of March Madness? So the Frogs have now won...