• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. allclearforfrogs

Our players were laughing down 30?

Is this real?
  2. allclearforfrogs

Clemson vs Duke

Here goes Riley's debut for the Tigers...
  3. allclearforfrogs

Colorado players apparently chant "F___ TCU!"

It starts at 1:45. Their coach says "1 week from Saturday, when we kick the s___ out of TCU ect." Then they do a "1-2-3 F___ TCU!" It's bleeped out but many are saying what was actually said. Can't wait for the game!
  4. allclearforfrogs

Carter Boys?

Will there be a 2nd season this year? I thought it was a fantastic thing last year. Our upcoming opponent, CU, will be doing weekly episodes this season and the 2nd one is already out.
  5. allclearforfrogs

Patterson's Instagram Update

Maybe he's feeling some heat from somewhere?
  6. allclearforfrogs

Seat Geek Stats for the Game

Just FYI "Droves of TCU fans are gearing up to head to southern California to watch the Horned Frogs contend for their first football national championship in nearly 85 years. Georgia’s supporters, on the other hand, seem much less excited about the idea of making the 2,000-plus mile...
  7. allclearforfrogs

Rain Forecasted for LA

Just FYI, there's a 70% chance of rain in LA on game-day. It's supposed to start raining on Sunday and continue nonstop for a few days. Of course, we are playing indoors, but just FYI if you were planning other activity. I hope the official tailgate still takes place if it's raining.
  8. allclearforfrogs

ESPN Fiesta Bowl 100% SkyCam Broadcast - No Commentary

Much to my delight, sitting in my DVR this morning is a broadcast of the game from just the field sky cam. No announcers, no other stuff, just a view of every play from above and behind the quarterback and the noise of the crowd. I think it was originally broadcast on ESPN News. Did anyone else...
  9. allclearforfrogs

Frogs will be on south sideline

Just FYI https://www.fiestabowl.org/documents/2022/7/24/22-23_VFB_Renewal_Map-Updated.pdf
  10. allclearforfrogs

Travel Packages

Anyone know a good source for the Phoenix trip? Looking to price packages. Does TCU have a recommendation? Thanks.
  11. allclearforfrogs

Lincoln Riley's younger brother...

...is going to be our OC and I'm totally good with that. The connection didn't click until today. Welcome to the Frog Family, Garret!
  12. allclearforfrogs

Press Conference?

The link on GoFrogs has disappeared for me. Anyone got a working link?
  13. allclearforfrogs

Down goes OU

Hopefully we can beat them too.
  14. allclearforfrogs

Coach Patterson: Game on!

Posted this picture to Instagram with the caption: "Game On"