• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FinanceFrog

DC Joe Gillespie let go

bring back CGP.
  2. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

score 45 on the road to lose by 3+ TDs. DC needs to go. the scheme ain’t working
  3. FinanceFrog

Dumber Throw

yeah but Mexicans don’t really play football.
  4. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

a big wave of COVID out there, need to cancel the season for the safety of everyone.
  5. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

running a marathon while getting a root canal would be more enjoyable than this game was.
  6. FinanceFrog

yeah, but they got the ball first so that’s a skewed stat.
  7. FinanceFrog

i just hope we have them run more than 8 plays to go 90 yards.
  8. FinanceFrog

all we need is td, stop, td, stop, td and we are back in this thing.
  9. FinanceFrog

gotta have more than 5 in the box, learned that from a girl in college.
  10. FinanceFrog

the over/under on kstate drives that won’t end in a score is 0.5
  11. FinanceFrog

I don’t think they’ll ever have to make that decision.
  12. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs BYU; Annular Eclipse Edition (Oct 14, 2023; 2:30PM)

Hoover can sling it. Seems to be more of a pocket passer than throwing on the run, but he looks good.
  13. FinanceFrog

Make Meach OC again

what’s Schultz up to these days? this team needs more short side option.
  14. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

Maybe we should all pump the breaks on this loss, Iowa state is basically the Ohio state of Iowa.
  15. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers Blackout Edition (Sept 30, 2023; 7PM)

im just hoping for cheez it bowl part duex.
  16. FinanceFrog

eh, i dont understand booing a player that’s down whether he’s faking it or not. if he is faking it, your booing isn’t going to change anything. the risk you run is that he’s not faking it and look like an absolute clown.
  17. FinanceFrog

that’s a legit injury. I agree with the announcers - the booing of an injured player is a bad look.
  18. FinanceFrog

I have TCU ML to hit the last leg of a parlay. Apologize in advance for the loss.
  19. FinanceFrog

he’s not wrong in the statement, just don’t know the poster is stating the obvious and apologizing for it.
  20. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: Frogs and Cougars in H-Town

storms moving through houston. Looks like it may be clear at 7 but maybe they delay kick off a bit so teams can warm up?