• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

TCU vs the Little Apple Mildkatz Prediction Thread

Kind of late but I’m going to say K State 70-3.
  2. H

SNL roasts Prime Time

He is what he is. He makes me laugh. If you think he’s an actor then you’re looking at it wrong.
  3. H

New TCU Shoes from HEYDUDE

I thought Hey Dudes were kind of goofy until I tried a pair on. They are super comfortable.
  4. H

According to Deion, the CU loss was definitely Briles’ fault

Yeah, he definitely keeps receipts doesn’t he. And for years it would appear.
  5. H

Buffs Beat: ESPN analyst says Colorado may have the worst roster in the country

At what point in the game do they realize they are in way over their heads? I say they put up a fight 1st Q and maybe the 2nd Q but that roster and lack of depth can’t play a long game.
  6. H

Buffs Beat: Op-Ed: College football's talking heads have lost their minds over Colorado vs. No. 17 TCU

Yeah, I keep thinking that there is going to be a lot of chirping and trash talk coming from CU players. The team cant can’t let themselves get “drawn off sides” on that. I imagine this game gets a little chippy.
  7. H

Irish Daily Mirror: NFL legend Deion Sanders told he could lose foot as "arteries shut down"

Aren't we getting one of the shows, CGD or Big Noon? Crowd signs will be brutal if he in fact does have his foot amputated.
  8. H

Texas Tech Basketball Coach - Mark Adams

Is the Matador Club broke?
  9. H

ABC counter programs with another Price Harry “special” tonight

Who cares. It’s all fairy tale fake ass [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].
  10. H

AP: A round of applause for upstart TCU

Not sure about being an upstart. We’ve been in BCS bowls and NY6 bowls before.
  11. H

LA Travel Thread

Flying AA to SNA tommorow am. Air BNB in Hollywood.
  12. H

CFP app

My tickets aren’t showing in app.