• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Smitty

CGP Jinx

She was there.
  2. Smitty

CGP Jinx

This is superstitious garbage. GMFP cares immensely about this program and was there to show his support (and after investing over half his life into the program, deserves as much). Our team laid an egg on Monday plain and simple - no one else’s fault but their own and the current coaching...
  3. Smitty

Thank You Gary

I REALLY hope we get a heads up. Im on the other end of the country and will fly in at a moments notice for this.
  4. Smitty

The Post LHCGP Coach Discussion

IMO opinion a new coach should not be hired until we secure a new AD. I have zero faith of a head coach search being run by JD. In fact, my first preference would be to fire JD, replace him with GP and then let GP pick his successor
  5. Smitty

Thank You Gary

Thank you Coach P! You single handedly build this program up from the ashes, and we will always be grateful for that. Regardless of who is at the helm from here on out, this will always be THE HOUSE THAT GARY BUILT! #LHCGMFP
  6. Smitty

Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

My guess is the fans who regularly check this message board are likely more loyal than your average fan and therefore the general season ticket base might end up renewing at a rate a bit below what these poll results show. Very good idea though and certainly serves as a good proxy. Glad to see...
  7. Smitty

So why are Florida Gator fans so upset

why was he signed so late?
  8. Smitty

KSU Streaming

Does anyone know how to stream this game? I do not see it in the fox sports app. Thanks.
  9. Smitty

Streaming Options for tonight's game?

Can someone help out my dumb a__ and explain to do this on the hulu app? Really struggling over here ‍♂️
  10. Smitty

Hmmmm i must be doing something wrong lol
  11. Smitty

Anyone know the channel # on directv?
  12. Smitty

Why isnt the fox sports app streaming this? It seems to be streaming every other game thats on the fox sports channels
  13. Smitty

So, are we in the tourney or what?

Any games on right now that could affect our chances?
  14. Smitty

Is TCU a top 25 team?

If we play like we did against tOSU, yes. If we play like we did the last two weeks though, we may literally be bottom 25. Not sure how the same team can produce two drastically different levels of play but they do.
  15. Smitty

Playoff Hopes

how would this work exactly?
  16. Smitty

Bag policy today

Is there a clear purse policy today?
  17. Smitty

Jerry world roll call

+2 flying in from nyc