• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Bizarro Frog

How Do I List Tickets On The Tickets Sale Forum?

I have 4 tickets for the Iowa State Game I want to sell. I listed some about 4 years ago and have no clue how to do it again.
  2. Bizarro Frog

2020 Is No Bueno But Our Offense Is Back

I know we lost today but it was our 1st game and the offense looks more dynamic and Max looks really good. He might be running for his life at times but I think he can do it. The defense will get better and we will be okay I hope.
  3. Bizarro Frog

Is Their a Way to Stream the Baseball Games on My Fire Stick or AppleTV?

I know I can stream from my phone to the AppleTV but that seems inefficient. Is there a way to add the TCU app on either device? Thanks
  4. Bizarro Frog

Is the TCU game vs Kansas on TV today?

Looks like they have moved it back to 4:00.
  5. Bizarro Frog

TCU Baseball Friday Night Insanity

Frogs have 2 hits and 0 runs. Baylor has 2 hits and 3 runs so far. [ What the heck? ]
  6. Bizarro Frog

Game Broadcast on App???

someone mentioned this last week. What app? Thanks Go Frogs!!!!
  7. Bizarro Frog

Does the Baseball Game Tracker on Go Frogs Work?

It would not work on my phone yesterday. I followed the tracker on D1 Baseball from GCU. Gracias and Go Frogs!!!!!
  8. Bizarro Frog

2 tickets for West Vir Game Tonight

Short notice but something has come up. I live a couple of miles from the stadium. $25 a piece. Lower Bowl, section 112, row F, Seats 1&2. Message me or post if you are interested. GJ
  9. Bizarro Frog

Keith Jackson Passes Away at 89

The greatest college football anouncer ever? He is in my book. RIP Keith Jackson
  10. Bizarro Frog

4 Plaza Level Alamo Bowl Tickets

4 tickets purchased through TCU at $125 a piece. I would like face value. They can be picked up in Fort Worth or possibly in San Antonio late Wednesday or Thursday. Section 130, Row 11, Seats 17-20. Thanks Gary
  11. Bizarro Frog

What Happened to Turpin?

At the game so I am not getting any info on his injury. Thanks
  12. Bizarro Frog

Will Ohio St be Ranked Above ...

Will the Buckeyes be ranked above the last 2 teams to beat them? Clemson and Oklahoma. Go Frogs!!!!!!!!
  13. Bizarro Frog

Go Frogs Gamecast for Baseball Today

The gamecast did not work on my app yesterday. The game was listed but there was no option to click on the gamecast? Any ideas how to follow it? D1 Baseball app always seems to have a different gamecast that does not give as good of service. If it helps I am using an iPhone. Thanks
  14. Bizarro Frog

Looks Like Frogs are Starting to Hit at the Right Part of the Season

Offense and their approach at the plate look really good this weekend. I hope this carries over into the post season. Go Frogs