• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

ADJD and Sonny: Our Fan Base is Absolutely Embarrassed

We haven’t look this bad in decades. It’s extremely obvious how bad both of our coordinators are. The players and fans deserve better!
  2. F

SMU Coach: “Only School in DFW Metroplex in a Top 3 Conference”

SMU will never see ACC TV revenue. The conference will implode before it happens.
  3. F

Frogs vs UNCW Game 2

Winning 3-0 in top 2
  4. F

Could someone help me locate Schlossnage’s breakdown of a Million Dollar Signing Bonus?

I know someone on here knows where to find Schlossnagle breaking down the million dollar signing bonus. He mentioned that not much is left after a couple years in the minors. Something like 10% to agent, nearly 40% to taxes, living expenses, etc. I tried to google it, but couldn’t find anything.
  5. F

TCU vs UTA comeback from down 5 in the 6th thread

Frogs made a ton of mistakes so far. Bishop hit a bomb to cut it to 5 in the bottom of the 5th.
  6. F

Georgia lineman Devin Willock, football staffer die in car crash hours after championship celebration

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35451742/georgia-ol-devin-willock-recruiting-staffer-die-car-crash
  7. F

Michigan Football Under Investigation, Charges Expected Soon

Michigan Football Under Investigation, Charges Expected Soon https://apple.news/A_SqrbjomR6qdYT4qlvj6eQ
  8. F

Only 14 different schools have ever played in the CFP

Obviously the frogs make the list. Only 7 different teams have ever won a CFP playoff game. 9 years 36 slots 14 different teams 26 CFP total games (so far) 26 games won by only 7 different teams
  9. F

Does anyone know a hotel selling TCU merchandise?

Do you know of a hotel or somewhere selling merchandise? Thanks
  10. F

Blue Bevo

11. F

Is there a Lettermen’s Tailgate tomorrow?

While I’ll be watching from South Florida tomorrow, I have some friends (former teammates) asking if there is a Lettermen’s tailgate or something similar? Anyone know?
  12. F

TCU is a Legitimate National Championship Team

TCU is a Legitimate National Championship Team | CFB | CFP | Big 12 | Tim Brando Fast forward to 6:18 mark
  13. F

TCU is a Legitimate National Championship Team

TCU is a Legitimate National Championship Team | CFB | CFP | Big 12 | Tim Brando
  14. F

Kendre Miller goes over 1000 yards for the season

I didn’t see this posted so wanted to point this out. He’s been a beast. I love the way he runs the ball.
  15. F

Mad Max for Heisman

16. F

Big 12 fines TCU $50,000 for field-storming after blowout upset of Oklahoma football

https://247sports.com/Article/Big-12-fines-TCU-50000-for-field-storming-after-blowout-upset-of-Oklahoma-football-194720651/
  17. F

TCU Scoring Plays, Plays & Highlights

If you rewatch the game on the ESPN app, you can go directly to the scoring plays with the times listed below. It would be cool if others would add to this by including the non-scoring plays and any highlight videos. I know some highlights have been posted in other threads, but it would be cool...
  18. F

Arizona player Mathurin needs to be suspended and held accountable for intentionally touching a TCU Cheerleader’s breast on his way to locker room!

Koloko reached for her breast when leaving the basketball floor. There was a tweet in another thread that got taken down already. Arizona has no class!!!