• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

ESPN KF.c NCAA bracket challenge

Imagine my surprise about being that high in the rankings!*L*
  2. F

Tucker Devries to West Virginia as men's basketball coach.

KCCI News out of Des Moines just reported that Drake men's basketball coach Darian Devries is headed to be the coach of West Virginia. It is predicted that his son Tucker will go with him to WVU. Tucker is an outstanding basketball player.
  3. F

GoFrogs: Horned Frogs Power Past University of North Texas in Opening Round of WBIT

It seems to be working for the team, but still don't understand why he is only playing 6 people every night. Seems like you are going to wear the team down but I'm not a coach, just a guy with an opinion!
  4. F

OT - Movies thread

It's been out for several years but somehow I am just now getting around to seeing it 21 Bridges with Chadwick Boseman (may he rest in peace!) Thought it was a good movie. Taylor Kitsch plays a good bad guy and J.K. Simmons was really good in his role as a corrupt cop.
  5. F

OT - Movies thread

Nope!
  6. F

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks

The article made it sound like he just arrived on campus when he has been with the program for over a year now. I remember people reporting that he had lost weight and was working on conditioning. Let's hope he has continued to do so.
  7. F

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

We need a true point guard. Didn't seem like we really had one all season.
  8. F

GoFrogs: TCU at No. 23 Texas Tech MBB Preview

Church board meeting tonight so only getting to watch second half. No Udeh tonight? Glad to see Mostafa breaking out a bit.
  9. F

YouTube: Gary Goes Baylor

Ok, sorry to be pedantic. it's just Revelation. The Revelation of John. No s. Thank you!
  10. F

MBB @ Baylol

Pretty sure I heard Mostafa's name called and in looking at the box score it showed he played 5 minutes. Limited time, if any, for sure.
  11. F

MBB @ Baylol

Thanks for the update. Was wondering why he hasn't seen any game time since November.
  12. F

MBB @ Baylol

Question and a comment. Question. With as long as this game went on and as many minutes as some players were on the court, why not put Lundblade in the game for at least a few minutes? He is on scholarship, is he not capable of at least putting in a little time on court? We had gone out of...
  13. F

TCU-KSU Women's Basketball

Spent a little time looking at the roster last night. Saw that there are two individuals who have not played this season. Neither of them are freshmenwomen. In fact last year both of them were starters in numerous games. Injured? Taking a redshirt year? Inquiring mind inquiring.
  14. F

Looking to try new Fort Worth tex mex place

I have long been a fan of Mi Familia. Nice decor, excellent service, good food. Not a fan of having to pay to park to eat there but that is the case with everything in that area now it seems. 7th and Foch.
  15. F

Thank you! My wife has been giving me a hard time here recently as the weather has been so brutal. I had been doing Interim work and we were tired of moving every couple of years and moving here was a chance for a settled pastor position. I asked her, "how do you feel about small town...
  16. F

We live just 45 minutes from Ames and I had given some thought about going over to the game.....However our weather lately has been brutal! We are at a balmy 19 at present, but we are predicted to get more snow on Thursday and the temps on Friday are a predicted high of 5 and a low of -17 and...
  17. F

I find this to be very strange. My sympathy to the two young women who are injured and out for the rest of the season. However..............there are 12 other women on the roster. Wouldn't this give the opportunity for others to step up and get more playing time. Already saw that with the...