• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Purple Cavalier

NFL Frogs after the cuts

Is anyone following our Frogs in the NFL. I understand some who are cut will still end up on practice squads, but it’s always good to know where TCU grads are signed. So far I’ve seen at least four on the cut list (Eze, Ben Banogu, Duggan and Blacklock). Looking forward to seeing how this all...
  2. Purple Cavalier

East-West Shrine Game

There never seemed to be an appearance by Hodges-Tomlinson. Is there a reason? Health? Curious.
  3. Purple Cavalier

Did Hodges-Tomlinson ever play in the East-West game?
  4. Purple Cavalier

Coach Analysis of National Championship Game

In past years ESPN has assembled coaches to present alive analysis of the game. Coach Patterson was on this feed at least twice. Does anyone know if that is being presented again this year?
  5. Purple Cavalier

Frogs in the NFL - 081822

Does this look correct? Any updates? TCU PLAYER TEAM POSITION Ben Banogu Indianapolis Colts Defensive End Ross Blacklock Houston Texans Defensive Tackle TJ Carter Los Angeles Rams Cornerback L.J. Collier Seattle Seahawks Defensive End Aviante Collins Dallas Cowboys Offensive...
  6. Purple Cavalier

Thank you!

Thank you Coach Patterson! Please know that the VAST majority of Horned Frogs are appreciative of all you’ve done for TCU. Your statue stands tall and is more than deserved. The Rose Bowl, proving the Committee wrong with what you did with Georgia., our new stadium and our many other...
  7. Purple Cavalier

Frogs in The NFL

There are those among us who keep close tabs on all the Frogs in training camps. For some, it will be our only chance to see them. Can someone post the list?
  8. Purple Cavalier

Marcus Cannon back in Texas

Texans trade for former TCU giant
  9. Purple Cavalier

Tomlinson Speech

What an honor for LT and our school for his Hall of Fame speech (his GOAT speech) to be the lead-in for the game tonight. Shed a tear. So much a great man. Glad to have him as a TCU Trustee and a model for America!
  10. Purple Cavalier

Frogs making NFL Rosters?

Anyone compiling a list of Frogs that made rosters, practice squads or were cut?
  11. Purple Cavalier

NFL 100

I’ve seen finalists, but not yet the 100. We need to protest if this list doesn’t include Bob Lilly, LT and Sammy Baugh. Make your voices know if any one of them is missing. I’m over 70, saw Jim Browm play live and have attended many NFL games. There is no legitimate lest that doesn’t include...
  12. Purple Cavalier

Doctson cut

Does anyone keep track of Frogs in the NFL? Any other cuts? I base my Sunday game-watching on where Frogs might play.
  13. Purple Cavalier

Will Coach be back on ESPN?

last year Coach wowed the nation in a commentator role watching OU-Georgia. It was on ESPNNews concurrent with the game. I recall coaches from WVa, UNC and others there, but Gary was the star. Lots of national talk about it the next day. Any rumors or knowledge as to whether he will do that...
  14. Purple Cavalier

Post-Game information

Please, someone, post info on injuries and the coach’s comments post-game. Many of us are long-distant fans and we don’t have access to real time info.
  15. Purple Cavalier

Frogs fighting for NFL jobs

is anyone tracking Frogs in the NFL? I know Verrett is out. What else is going on and where?
  16. Purple Cavalier

Nick Orr

He’s getting a lot of playing time tonight. Got a tough call against him near the end zone. Hope he’s getting a fair shot. #46.