• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

Houston Chronicle: Talking football with Dana Holgorsen, Gary Patterson and Bob Stoops

Thanks. Yes, we are pretty excited about our leadership right now, both in terms of coaches and administrators. We play a tougher schedule this year in football than Applewhite ever faced. That sorry SOB couldn't recruit flies if you spotted him a carcass. For both reasons, Holgorsen...
  2. H

Houston Chronicle: Talking football with Dana Holgorsen, Gary Patterson and Bob Stoops

What's up MP. I checked out when the Big 12 decided to stand pat. I still read the board from time to time. Some of you are hilarious.
  3. H

UH not letting Tech wear white this weekend

Agreed. But we lost to them at home last year.
  4. H

To me, I was like "Is there no one unassociated with Baylor who can successfully coordinate our offense?" Major was accused by several media outlets of adopting a "win at all costs" attitude when making that hire. All I can say is, he'd better win a bunch. You can't go "win at all costs"...
  5. H

Not for long. Wanted to wish Wes well, respond to this Tech nonsense, and wish you luck vs. Ohio St. I'm gone after today. Get your shots in now!
  6. H

PS Good luck vs. Ohio St. Pulling for ya.
  7. H

Tech asked Houston if the Coogs would be willing to wear charcoal and let Tech wear white. In other words, Tech did not want Houston to even wear home red! Houston said it would depend on the game time. Even though historical weather reports are available for the second Saturday in Sept...
  8. H

Get the hell out of my body

Your courage is inspiring. Thank you for telling us, Wes. You are in my prayers, my friend.