• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. RebelFrog

WHO RUNS A REVERSE

They averaged around 7 ypp, but do go on.
  2. RebelFrog

WHO RUNS A REVERSE

This. Too cute. If you don't have 6 plays that can reliably get you 3 yards 85-90% of the time no mater the opposing defense, you're not qualified to run a Div 1 offense.
  3. RebelFrog

[OT] Barbecue for Catered Rehearsal Dinner

I'm not. Fiancee loved Ft Worth when we were there for UT last season and wanted to get married there.
  4. RebelFrog

Appreciate the assist all.
  5. RebelFrog

Any recommendations on BBQ catering for a very casual rehearsal dinner? Location is an AB&B in Grand Prairie. I'll be contacting Him to see what they can do, but need some assistance on other options as well.
  6. RebelFrog

Zach Evans…

I am aware of a pretty concerted effort to get him to Ole Miss. with Rebs leading RB electing to leave after this season, it would be a decent move for him, and he’d be an immediate upgrade to the Rebs backfield. I wouldn’t be shocked if he landed in Oxford.
  7. RebelFrog

GP

Yes. Holgo-Patterson ticket would be a great game to watch, if only for the sideline.
  8. RebelFrog

Info on Malcolm Kelly?

ETX represent. Hope he closes recruits like that.
  9. RebelFrog

Info on Malcolm Kelly?

Haven’t seen anything on whether CSD wants to keep him on staff. May have missed it if it was posted. Any word?
  10. RebelFrog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I'd murder a hobo if it would get Fickell to Ft. Worth. Or Oxford, for that matter.
  11. RebelFrog

noted thanks dad
  12. RebelFrog

Says the guy reading the 125 page thread of nothing but internet message board speculation.
  13. RebelFrog

After spending a hefty amount of time around LSU fans and being somewhat active on a few SEC boards, their view is the only way Napier is the next head coach of the Bayou Bengals is if Lincoln Riley, Jimbo Fisher, Lane Kiffen and Dave Aranda turn them down. But maybe. Weird [ Finebaum ] happens.
  14. RebelFrog

Geographically/Culturally, this makes sense for sure. Tons of salt, man. Tons.
  15. RebelFrog

I mean, he was OC there 2017. Not exactly out of the realm of possibility.
  16. RebelFrog

All valid points.
  17. RebelFrog

Take this with a ton of salt and for what's its worth, but I've read the rumor Napier and AZ State have a handshake deal already in place. No warranty as to accuracy, obviously. However, could explain him not showing a ton of interest anywhere.