• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Sangria Wine

Ken Seals…

2. Sangria Wine

Nick Saban is savage…

https://www.si.com/college/2023/12/15/alabama-hires-michigan-ex-assistant-coach-college-football-playoff-rose-bowl Love seeing Michigan and the Chief Cheater Jim Harbaugh getting a dose of this!
  3. Sangria Wine

B12/ACC Collective?

Does FSU getting left out stimulate any serious discussions about how the rest of us can enhance position given that the B10/SEC intend to reduce everybody else as much as possible? What happens if a super majority of the membership of the B12/ACC decided to negotiate collectively, share...
  4. Sangria Wine

The Power 2 Conferences…

Starting next years it’s the Power 2 and the rest of us are basically second class citizens. The B10 and SEC are effectively the NFL and AFL and there’s a merger coming in about 10 years just like what happened in pro football. I predict the 12-team playoff will be the catalyst for the...
  5. Sangria Wine

The new Texas A&M coach is….

Since we don’t have our own coaching vacancies to discuss. Place your bets… When all the dust settles I’m saying………… LANE KIFFIN He seems the most notable, successful head coach out there who is at a place with potentially less resources and who has the (lack of) moral compass necessary to...
  6. Sangria Wine

Welp, on to Basketball Season…

Any recent news or rumors around the program?
  7. Sangria Wine

Congratulations to SMU…

Seriously. This is a pretty significant move that took a pile of cash commitments, one hell of a sales pitch, and making a HUGE bet on themselves to finally try to figure it out in a big way. TCU went to the Sun Bowl way back when and put a sales pitch on them, agreed to buy a bunch of tickets...
  8. Sangria Wine

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

Please double down on your intentions to quit the program and then post your football seat locations so we can all see what upgrade options are coming open this next go round. EXCITING TIMES FOR MANY!!!
  9. Sangria Wine

Baseball Coaching Change

There’s a lot of baseball left to play this year, but what a first year for Saarloos and for Schlossnagle. Several folks reached out to me after all the changes last year and I made the same remarks to all of them. I truly believed that this would be the very rare occasion where BOTH programs...
  10. Sangria Wine

Zach Evans…

Any insiders have any updates on his status in the portal? Sure would be a huge win to keep him on campus. Sure looks like generational talent to me…
  11. Sangria Wine

NIL Format & Future

I’m betting the scheme ends up looking something like this around the country… In order to buy premium seats you will soon be required to to TWO things: 1. Be a donor to the “Frog Club” or equivalent to support scholarships. 2. Be a contributor to the “official” NIL funding entity. They’ll...
  12. Sangria Wine

What year will TCU Football win 10 games next?

And will it be a team coached by Sonny Dykes? Post your predictions and let us review this post whenever it happens next.
  13. Sangria Wine

Why all the coaches are being fired…

Mike Leach nailed it… “ “Because people are nuts,” Leach said, via Football Scoop. “First of all, I think things go in trends. General societal mental illness, I think, and I think the other thing that contributes to it, and the same thing has happened with (athletics directors), it’s almost...
  14. Sangria Wine

Patterson to Texas Tech…

What would that scenario playing out do to your emotions?