• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

We have somebody on the inside at University of Michigan

Michigan's Director of Marching and Athletic Bands is a TCU graduate and TCU Ex-Bandsman: https://smtd.umich.edu/about/faculty-profiles/john-pasquale/ Make of that what you will.
  2. T

TCU-Tech crowd: What are we expecting?

No single game tickets were sold for the Tech game. My understanding is the game was only available through season ticket packages or a multi-game package. The was explicitly an effort to "Keep It Purple". Tickets are not available through the TCU website (though curiously it says "Mini Plan...
  3. T

I hate dwelling on bad calls, but...

Fire away if I am wrong, but the obvious missed facemask call in the third quarter - right in the middle of Ohio State's flurry of scoring - appears to have been enormously consequential. Right after Ohio State pulls to within 21-19, TCU is in its first series of downs. I believe it was on 2nd...
  4. T

Baseball postseason?

I realize I am probably venturing onto well-worn ground here, but I have not been following the baseball season closely (and, relatedly, have not been reading the forum closely). I see that the Frogs are 29-19 (10-10) heading into the final week of the regular season. What chances do the Frogs...