• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. archifrog

Tyrell Brown and Coach Kaz.

Was embarrassed, watching you guys get drawn into a jawing match with OU fans behind your bench. Getting baited into banter about the color of their teeth! Childish and showed total lack of discipline and class. Focus on the damn game! Another note. I don’t think Joe Gillespie‘s system is...
  2. archifrog

Gundy to LSU…Patterson to OSU

Campbell to TCU Knowles to ISU
  3. archifrog

BILL BEDENBAUGH

Key part of OU's success since 2013....Great recruiter, Mike Leach disciple, Lincoln Riley surrogate....
  4. archifrog

Matt Campbell

Much better that most of the no names served up so far....Elko, Traylor, etc...huh!!!???
  5. archifrog

Bob Stoops

No doubt, he is the man for the job! He is fully known and vetted! Kind of like when Billy Tubbs came to TCU from OU! TCU must make a splash hire backed with proven results. That's Bob Stoops! People thinking Jeff Traylor are thinking too small!
  6. archifrog

SMU looks to be the real deal…

Will be a very difficult rivalry game… Dykes building an impressive squad….
  7. archifrog

TCU vs LSU

in Texas Bowl....as projected by USA Today https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2020/12/15/college-football-bowl-projections-playoff-clearer-florida-loss/6536246002/
  8. archifrog

Hire Joe Brady now!!!

NM
  9. archifrog

Dominic Richardson

Dynamic Horned Frog commit playing in Oklahoma State Champonship this weekend....kid will be a superstar at TCU https://images.app.goo.gl/gD9Bm1uZCZ1H852Q9
  10. archifrog

CGP might seem he’s worn out his welcome...

Lots of jobs opening up....If I were the Arkansas or Ole Miss AD, I would be flying to FW to let him know he’s their guy! I would make a great AD!!!
  11. archifrog

It’s all about the Big Uglies on Offense

Bill Bedenbeau and his o-line deserves much of the credit for OU’s success...
  12. archifrog

Frogs are so lucky to have Patterson!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2712317-ranking-the-best-college-football-coaches-since-2000.amp.html
  13. archifrog

Stephen F Austin beats Duke!

Wow
  14. archifrog

Meacham

Saw him at tonight’s game and have seen him attending other TCU games this season...wish whatever differences he has with the coaching staff could be put behind...He and Sonny....two great minds together..
  15. archifrog

Frog Fans best be careful what they wish for...

Those calling for coaching changes, knee jerk reactions, "We should hire Matt Campbell...whiners..." Have you lost your mind!?! No frickin clue about coaching talent. Yes, frogs are having a down year but TCU Football is Damn Lucky to have Patterson and Co. TCU would still be in the Mountain...
  16. archifrog

Well that really sucked...

Perhaps the most 2nd half of offensive ineptness I’ve ever seen.... Too much happy to be there after 20 years... Flat out disgusting tonight....!
  17. archifrog

Not sure what makes me want to puke more...

another loss to OU or the continual fake longhorn love fest tweets from CDC... Both very offensive.... May the Horned Frogs beat the crap out of both programs more often than not in the coming years...
  18. archifrog

What we have today is what we only hoped for not so long ago...

8-2...STILL control our own destiny! A rematch with OU is likely! One the top 5 coaching staff's in the country! A great brand identity...OU's largest attendance EVER last night! Our old foes, Boise St, Utah, and BYU would Love to trade places with the Frogs... Enjoy the moment...it could...
  19. archifrog

More concerned about OU breaking long one via....

rush more than pass....nevertheless OU will have their big plays but not enough to get the W.... This will be more like 2010 TCU #3 at Utah #6 when TCU won 47-7....Frogs will win going away 38-20.
  20. archifrog

What Frog Football has today what it only hoped for a few years ago

Remember the Mountain West days when the Frogs usually only had one shot in a season to prove itself in the regular season vs a P5 conf. team... Now we are finishing with UT, OU, Tech, and our struggling rival Baylor four weeks in a row....Used to take four seasons to play that lineup!!! But...