• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Y

Fiscuits just one thing about the Rose Bowl hat

I told all you doubters that fiscuits is good people and that you'd get your hats and be ecstatic with them. For my next prediction, I predict he will resolve any problems you guys have well beyond your satisfaction.
  2. Y

Let's discuss potential BCS Bowl Opponents

QUOTE(SoberByGrace @ Nov 20 2009, 02:13 PM) 450794 Sorry, can't hear you. I've got plane tickets to Pasadena covering my ears. IF Texas is in Pasadena in January, we will still end the season ranked ahead of y'all after Florida/Alabama drops a deuce on Mack Brown's chest. If we get to face...
  3. Y

Thank you Ross Evans!

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Oct 11 2009, 04:13 PM) 402407 He had a bad game at the wrong time last year, get over it. You don't think it absolutely kills him that he missed those FG's? I feel sorry for Ross, I can only imagine how guilty/crappy he felt after that game last year. I feel sorry for...
  4. Y

Thank you Ross Evans!

QUOTE(geefrogs @ Oct 11 2009, 03:56 PM) 402389 what if he kicks a few field goals in ROUGH conditions that are the difference between winning and losing against a tough MWC foe.... oh wait. he just did that. :biggrin: I'll admit, I didn't see that game last night. It's not possible in...
  5. Y

Thank you Ross Evans!

QUOTE($mooth @ Oct 11 2009, 03:53 PM) 402380 Does 1/3 mean the kicker's at fault? the holder? the deep snapper? or special teams as a whole? This year, the deep snapping has me worried a bit. They seems to be a bit off on a few and the holder is making it work (more or less). As I recall...
  6. Y

Thank you Ross Evans!

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Oct 11 2009, 03:49 PM) 402377 You can't be serious! You must be joking! Now you know what phrases were accidentally combined in a funny situation, which inspired my handle.
  7. Y

Thank you Ross Evans!

QUOTE(Dogfrog @ Oct 11 2009, 03:34 PM) 402364 Evans was a true freshman last year. Gee, show some class. Didn't this board used to have a policy of not calling out players by name? Stating facts. He missed a 26 yard field goal, which as I recall is a pretty managable distance for high...
  8. Y

Thank you Ross Evans!

QUOTE(geefrogs @ Oct 11 2009, 03:34 PM) 402361 scholarship = flawless? :wacko: scholarship for kicking = hit critical 4th quarter field goals that are within 35 yards Even Patterson in his postgame made a comment implying that his going 1 for 3, including missing a 26 yarder, cost us.
  9. Y

Thank you Ross Evans!

QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Oct 11 2009, 03:28 PM) 402358 Right. Andy Dalton, Joseph Turner, Jeremy Kerley, Jimmy Young, Tank Carder, Jerry Hughes, Curtis Clay, Rafael Priest, and Ed Wesley were all just Evans' supporting cast. Ross Evans won the game. :dry: Let me know when he makes up for Salt...