• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

Bob Wager question?

Ok let me clarify. I have absolutely no problem with coach Wager being on staff DUI or not. I have a problem that noine can answer what and when he joined the staff. It was a simple question which should have had a simple answer yet has delved into personal attacks. When a team hires a coach...
  2. A

Bob Wager question?

When GP hired Sonny as an analyst did we know about it? Yes. Well then id kinda like to know about other hires as well
  3. A

Bob Wager question?

Like " one hit wonder" wat are u in ur 20s?
  4. A

Bob Wager question?

Uhm i dont know about his entire time here but yes those that know me here know how i feel about some of his " yes men" inexperienced hires too afraid to challenge the legend with the statue. Regardless your comparison between 2 decades of GP who built this thing to wgats beginning to look like...
  5. A

Bob Wager question?

I get that but is anyone concerned that we have a HC who chose his buddys son to start 2022 at qb over Max, hired another buddys son to be OC this year and now has secretly added another buddy coach to the staff that noone knows about or am i alone in this?
  6. A

247 Sports: TCU HC Sonny Dykes talks Frogs' defensive scheme, where improvements can be made

3 man front cannot work unless 2 others are coming from somewhere on every play unless u have defenders that look like Bamas, then you could run it bringing only 1 from somewhere. If you aint blitzing it aint working
  7. A

FWST: Amid such a disappointing season, would TCU move on from either coordinator?

Spike i think you are correct it seems the reason our qbs never actually run in the RPO sets is cuz coaches are afraid of lack of depth at QB and dont want injuries but as others have stated you have to use all of your skillset and you cant worry about the injuries if our QB cant threaten in run...
  8. A

Bob Wager question?

When did he join our staff and what is his title?
  9. A

Officiating philosophies, a long rant.

Yes to be a DPI it must also be deemed catchable. Defensive hold is a penalty regardless. Wud have been and shud have been half tge distance regardless cuz this was a 7 step bearhug
  10. A

4 grand a week and still broke because of my women
  11. A

Damn these guys make 4 grand every saturday it would have to be one helluva inducement
  12. A

Jimbo Out of There

No way they fire him and eat that contract unless they have an agreement with someone big? Lincoln Riley moving AGAIN? Never mind he wants no part of the SEC so whom else is out there? Urban Liar?
  13. A

Love your analysis on officiating as always well thought out and presented. I share your passion for officiating and agree with many of your points so nothing really to add here except Sonny has GOT TO GET HIS SIDELINE UNDER CONTROL!! HEs terrible and already has the worst rep of any coach in...
  14. A

Fire Joe Gillespie

Great points all but for goodness sakes the defense JUST FORCED a FG and we are in a 13 point game why are we callimng deep route pass plays with .55 on the clock we hadnt gone 80 to score all half but NOW we want to take risks? Run the ball if you pop one then take a shot but to turn it over...
  15. A

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

we had 1 yard of offense and 5 penalties in the 3rd qtr LAST WEEK! But your statement is in the running
  16. A

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

Perhaps. But we would know for sure if Morris would have at least waited to finish the fake BEFORE he starts running and allows his back to tackle him
  17. A

Anyone else ever see grounding called on a miscommunication pass?

I should have done that but i was a much younger official then i will see if I can reward kids for the creativity of the take down block going forward, good thinking!
  18. A

And i told that Lineman that he got the holding call"That was for Spike!!!!" He was a bit confused
  19. A

No worries. Id love to meet him despite our feelings in regard to this particular play. We are all passionate members of the same Frog family its a difference of opinion nothing personal. Love u Spike! We're good i have no further comment on this play