• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Jan 19 2010, 11:22 AM) 505527 Ain't the loving God and grace that I know. "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8 That's all I'm going to say on this in a forum that generally does not bring up...
  2. D

bad news

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 22 2009, 05:00 PM) 484989 you must have me confused with someone else. Just a joke. :rolleyes:
  3. D

bad news

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Dec 22 2009, 04:25 PM) 484962 I have terrible news. One of Kf.c's top posters slammed his hands in the door of a police car last night at about 2 am. I can't say who this person is, but they may not be able to post for a few weeks. Keep him in your fountain coin wishes...
  4. D

bad news

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 04:04 PM) 484932 Geez--this is nothing. Wait 'til you see how we get between the bowl season and the next season! I see many conference calls in our future! I was witness to it last year; entertaining for sure!! :tongue: Seriously, where is KerleyHicks??
  5. D

bad news

People sure get antsy in the vacuum between the regular season and bowl game! :ph34r:
  6. D

bad news

QUOTE(tcudoc @ Dec 22 2009, 03:33 PM) 484879 I believe the point is that if you have insider info that is not relaeased yet for the reasons described above, say nothing and respect those involved. Don't post a thread to make yourself look like you are such an insider. If you do this, you come...
  7. D

bad news

QUOTE(FrogInOhio @ Dec 22 2009, 03:17 PM) 484840 Newspapers? Or tabloids? The AZ Republic recently ran an article alleging campaign finance violations on the part of the Fiesta Bowl committee without announcing which employees were involved. The FtW Star-Telegram often runs stories involving...
  8. D

bad news

QUOTE(geno @ Dec 22 2009, 02:45 PM) 484792 Don't get it. If you know the name, why not share it? It will obviously come out, and very soon, so what's the big deal about "knowing the name" and keeping it to yourself? Reminds me of elementary school---"I know something about someone, but I'm not...