• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

FWST: ‘A lot of people in red and blue.’ TCU’s Patterson not happy with crowd for SMU game

Once again when you go into halftime and have more turnovers than completed passes and are getting your arses kicked, i would hope that my coaches AND my players are more focused on playing ball than what the fans are doing, period! Fans who pay money can do whatever the hell they want. Other...
  2. A

FWST: ‘A lot of people in red and blue.’ TCU’s Patterson not happy with crowd for SMU game

Why does GP sometimes act like a petulant 2 year old? I was on the sideline and during the 1st timeout we were trying to count actual SMU fans wearing red it was an embarrassing turnout for SMU. Just because they kicked our *&^% and 100 of them gathered together to cheer doesnt mean there was an...
  3. A

The Comments on Mark Cohen

Its the CHEEZE IT BOWL!!!! This was awesome. The only thing better would have been if the penalty took the game winning score off the board. I can see it now. The team dumps gatorade on coach P, Mule tries to put his "cheeze it bowl champs" hat on but misses his head, tge team rushes the field o...
  4. A

The Comments on Mark Cohen

I will check my rule book but even if the ref calls this interference with a 15 yard penalty, this is a live ball foul and declined by rule in an extra period. The only penalties that carry over are dead ball personals. Should not have had to start at the 40 bit hey, this just added to the many...
  5. A

2018 Cheez-it Bowl Game Thread

One of the most epic lines ever delivered by a commentator. Al Michaels is smiling. A day later and that line still brings tears to my eyes
  6. A

Do they HAVE to award an Offensive MVP??? I guess Sewo has to be it nothing else makes sense
  7. A

If we arent going to throw just go wild frog [ What the heck? ] Cumbie!!!
  8. A

Thats Not the rule. Only dead ball personal fouls or Unsportsmanlike penalties carry over!!!!!
  9. A

HAHAHAHAHAHAH we iced our own kicker! Even Jason Garrett is impressed!
  10. A

This is a freaking classic! Do you not realize what you are watching? We may win a game with a QB with a negative QBR and who has completed less than 20 yards in passing? We have a 1 legged QB complete a pass of 2 yards and almost be the team leader. And as far as threads go i have been in tears...
  11. A

Cuz after years of holding a clipboard he was REALLY HAPPY not having to play. Now he realizes playing football is overrated and it can hurt
  12. A

Dangit! 3rd and 7 IS NOT a passing down tonight Cumbie! How many more times is Mue going to leave a perfectly good pocket? Run the ball get to 4th and a foot and lets punt from there! I kid!
  13. A

Bet the Sponsor sells more Cheeze Its if they focused the entire 4th qtr on the Showgirls AMIRITE??
  14. A

Hes leaving the pocket to imaginary pressure...Hes throwing over and over again to the other team, once without the common sense or awareness to realize that he is 4 yards past the LOS. Probably hard to be a play caller when you cant figure out plays for a guy that limited can run without...
  15. A

Kenny Hill is pretty light skinned. If we sneak him in will anyone notice? I guess the completed passes would tip them off huh?
  16. A

JUST leave Raegor in and run Wildcat all game my gawd what a [ Finebaum ] show at QB!! Is Duggan on campus yet?
  17. A

FWST: What TCU coach Gary Patterson had to say about Shawn Robinson’s decision to transfer

Cant believe this is a discussion. Of course he should have found a way to tell GP. The comparison to a CEO is ludicrous. Most folks wouldn't ID their CEO if he/she came up and bought them a beer. Im quite sure SR knew what Gary looked like. And even if Gary was out of town recruiting, Gary has...
  18. A

247 Sports: Missouri is strong contender for TCU QB transfer Shawn Robinson

VY learned to throw without turning the ball over every third series. And thats a pretty small sample size considering he graduated 10 years ago.
  19. A

247 Sports: Missouri is strong contender for TCU QB transfer Shawn Robinson

Kenny Hill and Boykin had the same coaches as Robinson did. You cant out athlete guys at this level this isn't the district of Doom. He eye balls receivers, has little pocket awareness and is careless with the football and looks to have very little football IQ as seen with so many [ What the heck? ] decisions...
  20. A

Shawn Robinson tranferring

Sucks for GP and Cumbie..They stuck with that kid WAYYYYY longer than they should have and probably cost us a few games doing so. I definitely don't want a guy at QB so scared of competing for his job that he runs away from a player coming off having drop foot I don't care how highly Rogers is...