• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ShadowFrog

smu game attendees

Not too many years ago on another smew weekend one of our bronze statues was abused by visiting fans. I am well aware all nine of the fans from Dallas may attend, but still be watchful and report any indignities to TCU Police immediately.
  2. ShadowFrog

Players report in

While you’re cursing your Hot commute home tomorrow, remember….it could be worse: Into the blistering wilderness of the practice field, the man who walked with high school kings now walks alone. Torn from the pinnacle of small town power, stripped of all rank and earthly wealth, a forsaken man...
  3. ShadowFrog

OT - Bathroom shower contractor (DFW metro)

Need recommendations for reliable tile/plumbing contractor. First bid was $12K. They state mold in grout has “transferred” to walls. I am dubious. Please PM replies, I’ll delete thread after 5 days.
  4. ShadowFrog

SoFi experts only

Is there “room” for the FrogHorn on the field? In the corner? Safely outside the players Touchdown over-run zone? Is there a suitable tunnel for it to be rolled in? Is the field Not rolled into place like some mother-of-all floppy disc from a parking lot? How many planets have to line up? How...
  5. ShadowFrog

Special On-scene Game Report requested from our Leader Lady Ryann and her Wizard Txfrog1999 please

Just for the rest of us to read & savor. Thanks.
  6. ShadowFrog

Where are Brian & John today?

Don’t see them listed on Riff Ram app to call our game. Shirley knot!!
  7. ShadowFrog

Who is driving the FrogHorn to AZ?

Please document your road-trip with stories & pics.
  8. ShadowFrog

GameDay at DeathStar

Who on the Forum knows, really knows, if we get the FrogHorn inside, on the field, in the corner, fully manned & operated by our TCU Rangers, up & BLASTING on Saturday? We got jipped out of that (as I recall) on previous trips there (LSU, tOSU, Oregon State) by last minute BS about oh it’s too...
  9. ShadowFrog

Irene Cara, rest in peace

https://apple.news/AxPDSzHfiSzSbXwqYHc_jOg
  10. ShadowFrog

KSU scouting report

Anyone who has actually watched a KSU Game this year please share your X and O knowledge. Thanks.
  11. ShadowFrog

Thoughts on OU next week?

Possibilities are endless.
  12. ShadowFrog

Race Weekend!!

Unless you plan to be part of Texas 5th largest and only mobile city (either on your way to TMS or already camped there) then STAY OFF I-35W, 114, 170, old Denton road, 377, Loop 820 on the northern half, Farm road 156 or 1171 all this weekend. This concludes the public service announcement.
  13. ShadowFrog

Need 1 ticket for TT football

I only attend 1 game per season now due to cost & creaky knees. If anyone wants to help out a disabled Veteran, lemme know so we can begin negotiations. I’ll even throw in a lifetime supply of free military humor on a sliding scale from any polite gathering to the raunchy end for your dirtbag...
  14. ShadowFrog

The Boss…

…has a righteous hacienda. Thanks for an excellent evening. Proud to call her LadyBoss.
  15. ShadowFrog

Free gift to my Frog family….

….with toddlers. For those of you with family members on the autistic spectrum, I have some rare good news to pass along. My daughter is a forever child, a relatively new term in the lexicon. Even though she got through regular high school with only minimal assistance she is now and remains...
  16. ShadowFrog

Fans Edge website

Looking for legit consumer feedback specifically on the black TCU bomber jacket zip up fleece looking thing from Fans Edge—not bot initiated “reviews.” I bought one similar from Danbury (?) mint for USAF fleece jacket personalized a couple years ago & it was CRAP.
  17. ShadowFrog

When do football players report?

Saturday 30 July, yes?
  18. ShadowFrog

Home insulation experience

I need to add additional insulation into the attic of my house in FW—loose fluffy type of insulation. I need to get this done right away. I had to move out of my house for four days for air conditioning repair. I am not skilled enough to do this myself so I need to hire a reliable team to do it...
  19. ShadowFrog

DFW airport travel advice

I suddenly have to travel to Tallahassee on Friday. Have not flown in years. Any recent travelers out of DFW please let me know if processing and security lines are outrageous so I can gauge how early to arrive. Flight is scheduled to depart at 12:35 local @ American Airlines terminal B. Thanks.
  20. ShadowFrog

So when do football players report?

And when should I post the annual band thread? These are the kinds of questions that must be answered during……the dead zone.