• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Chongo94

The Athletic: TCU could be a sneakily scary team

Thought this was gonna be about football.
  2. Chongo94

FWST: Reality check: This is the best stretch of TCU basketball ever. Don’t take it for granted

Nobody to blame but themselves after the way they played the second half of the season. That said, the article makes a good point.
  3. Chongo94

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

Kinda crazy how poorly the team performed the back half of the season.
  4. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

New Fallout trailer. Looks les campy and much better than the first trailer. Still have a Mary Sue GI Jane type theme here it looks like. Walton Goggans may be awesome in this.
  5. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

I’m sure this will be visually cool and an effects masterpiece but I can’t take Anya Taylor-Joy serious as a badass dystopian action hero. Plus the whole Mary Sue GI Jane trope is getting a bit tiresome to me. Furious: A Mad Max Saga
  6. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

Supposedly, Costner has put his own money into this and there will be an additional three (I think) movies to this. Looks like his homage to the American west. Horizon: An American Saga.
  7. Chongo94

RB Coach Anthony Jones to be hired by USC

Wasn’t he one of our better recruiters or no?
  8. Chongo94

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Apparently he received some death threats too from some Lazio supporters.
  9. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

Anyone seen Obliterated on Netflix? I thought it was a movie but turns out it’s a series. It’s dumb, very dumb, but also dumb fun. It’s the type of show you can watch after a long day and not have to focus much, if at all, on it but still enjoy a laugh or two.
  10. Chongo94

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Marcel Brooks

As the article mentioned, he should be a perfect fit for this scheme. That said, I feel that time and opportunity passed him by 2-3 seasons ago, sadly.
  11. Chongo94

Things get rowdy in Lubbock during Texas game

I will say this is more a generational thing, not necessarily Tech. These new idiot generations decided to bring back one of the worst hairstyles ever…..cause they’re weird and dumb. Nice to see the quality of the always continually hiring Lubbock law enforcement hasn’t dropped any since I was...
  12. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

Watched the first episode of Shogun….not bad at all. Too young to remember and compare it to the original so no idea on that aspect of it all.
  13. Chongo94

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

Nope, probably not, but not showing up for most of the bigger games may.
  14. Chongo94

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

Kinda feel like tonight’s loss may have been or could be a nail in the tourney hopes coffin. No idea. May still make it but this team won’t get out of the first round of it if it does. Still wouldn’t trade JD’s tenure and where he has got us over anyone else in the last 20 years.
  15. Chongo94

Johnny Cardoso scored a good goal today for Betis.
  16. Chongo94

Boca vs River on the Golazo network right now.