• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. rM3panno

Don't look now:

Exactly this, if I am Riley what more could I do at TCU. I know you could say win B12 or NCG but as an OC I think he thought moving and learning some new lessons would be in his best interest
  2. rM3panno

Garrett Riley to Clemson

Honestly could see coach bro thriving here as OC
  3. rM3panno

Raise a glass.

No [ Finebaum ]
  4. rM3panno

Raise a glass.

I was there, fully willing to get it bloodied and broken. I wasn’t prepared to get it chopped off and castrated
  5. rM3panno

Raise a glass.

This evening did more harm than good. You can make all the superlative comparisons you want but the result is the same
  6. rM3panno

Raise a glass.

Lots of egg tonight, lessons to be learned. Lets hope they learn them well. GO FROGS!
  7. rM3panno

Raise a glass.

This game is part of this season…the unknown potential is more exciting than the known lack of competition
  8. rM3panno

Raise a glass.

You serious clark? I’d take a 10-2 season and bowl win before another beat down like this. That was embarrassing difficult to watch
  9. rM3panno

LA Travel Thread

Flying back DFW from FLL cruise tomorrow. Grandparents are picking the kids up at the airport and my wife and I are catching the 7:01 to John Wayne a couple hours after our scheduled arrival from FLL. Luckily we packed plenty of frog gear for the cruise and are ready to just rebalance the bags...
  10. rM3panno

Unis for Next Week?

Maybe it doesn’t matter what the fans think. In todays college football world where coaches like Dykes have an open door policy it’s possible they put the decision to the team between purple vs black and the team picked. Who knows…I’m just ready to kick some Dawg butt
  11. rM3panno

Unis for Next Week?

I’m fully prepared to be unable to speak the rest of next week.
  12. rM3panno

Unis for Next Week?

I know a new combo wasn’t happening, more of a joke to help me cope with the possibility of no purple.
  13. rM3panno

Unis for Next Week?

If we go no purple I’m going to more than a little disappointed. Hell, at this point I’m a little surprised Nike hasn’t been secretly working in an all new combo since last weekend and it’s under wraps.
  14. rM3panno

Will there be a flyover?

I have tried googling but can’t seem to find me anything. Would be cool given Sofi’s transparent roof. They did one for last years SB.
  15. rM3panno

When will TCU ticket office open? Tickets question

Says they will be open in January 9th . I mean I get that school is out for winter break but this is the biggest sports week in TCU history and it’s crickets
  16. rM3panno

Looking for 1 ticket

Sorry, I didn’t get the notification of the reply. I found one. Thanks. @Frogs On A Plane it’s all yours
  17. rM3panno

UGA opens as a 13 point favorite

And remember, the spread isn’t what oddsmakers think will happen. The spread is what they think the betting public will view as a neutral amount so as to induce an even exposure for the sports book
  18. rM3panno

Unis for Next Week?

Was really hoping for matte purple helmets