• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Z

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

The advent of NIL has caused the demise of Frog Factor.
  2. Z

What happened to "Eight"

She's nothing unless she is a 10.
  3. Z

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Dead last place.
  4. Z

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

The team really hasn't been that good since Peavy cut his hair. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.
  5. Z

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

Happy Belated, Top Frog.
  6. Z

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

I think the only thing that Wes didn't respect about Windegger was his handling of the Sullivan hire.
  7. Z

OT - Movies thread

AM or FM?:)
  8. Z

Tickets for games at Globe Life this weekend

How do we buy them?
  9. Z

OT - Movies thread

Watched Oppenheimer today on Peacock. Lots of great acting. Maybe if I had seen it in a theater I would have liked it better.
  10. Z

OT - Movies thread

I recorded it on my dvr and every 6 months or so, go back and watch the whole thing all the way through again. It is great.
  11. Z

OT - Movies thread

I agree that it's very good. However, being old, I had to enact the closed-caption feature so that I could understand what they were saying. But I have to do that with all British shows my wife makes me watch.
  12. Z

I concur with the thoughts.

I don't know why I'm going to do this, but I feel I would like to weigh-in on basketball officiating. I will admit that I worked many more years of football than I did basketball. What I found during my basketball officiating period (over 10 years) was that the difference in football and...
  13. Z

Any one know what gives at NMSU? Jerry Kill leaving?

I like Las Cruces, but living in Nashville over Las Cruces is a no-brainer. Good luck, Coach Kill.
  14. Z

CFP Championship Game Predictions

There was some holding by Michigan that wasn't called.
  15. Z

As others have said, it's not hard for anybody to believe that a booster could pay off an official, and each of us has to choose to believe it's being done, or that officials are beyond reproach. It's kind of like believing that elected officials of both parties, aren't being paid to represent...
  16. Z

Overall opinion of the officiating in all of the bowl games comes up with a grade of B-. There were some well-worked games, not many, but some that were less than sparkling. It was pretty easy to see the differences in the way some conferences worked the games. As usual, the B12 didn't call...
  17. Z

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

I didn't see the play, so I really can't comment on what was called and when. Yes, you can have OPI before the pass was thrown. An example is if a receiver goes downfield and blocks, up until that point, all is legal, however, if a pass is thrown that crosses LOS, it can become OPI. If the...
  18. Z

Kind of you to say, but the younger generation won't pay me any attention. They already know everything. The main reason I have started back posting on here and writing things like I have been doing is that a long-time poster and friend asked me to come back. I just hope those that read it...
  19. Z

I've been watching a lot of games in the past few days. Something that kinda jumps out at me is that when I first started officiating, I was told numerous mentors to never touch a player at any time. I notice a number of officials will pat a player on the butt, or extend a hand and help pull...
  20. Z

Great questions! Yes, you will normally see younger officials working Div III games, even playoffs. I think most P5 conferences require that their new-hires work a minimum number of games in smaller divisions. I have never seen an official go straight to a P5 conference from high school...