• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. tcufrogprince1

Bought a bar/venue in La Grange called Mullins Prairie Store

Definitely. If Frogs are playing and I can get it on TV, It will be on at least one TV
  2. tcufrogprince1

I'm actually looking at a house there for the weekends. How do you like it?
  3. tcufrogprince1

Coming. I got some good footage this weekend. I'm waiting to do a full video till outer roll up doors and windows come in. Still looks beautiful, just a tad incomplete.
  4. tcufrogprince1

The location will always be Mullins Prairie Store. The venue is nicknamed the Shack. It's two buildings on one property
  5. tcufrogprince1

The venue is nicknamed The Shack. Kind of like Barge 295 has The Yard as their outdoor venue name. I hope we don't get the shack curse, but we do have the advantage of actually being a Shack outside LA Grange. Lol.
  6. tcufrogprince1

So the property is called Mullins Prairie Store for historical value. The new 9000 Sq ft venue has been nicknamed the shack for humorous reasons
  7. tcufrogprince1

Oh and the venue is called the shack
  8. tcufrogprince1

No but we do have some of the memorabilia on the wall. They used to license the prostitutes and we have it hanging on the wall. It's kind of sad, but someone bought the old chicken shack, moved it and then it burned down so not much is left on the place.
  9. tcufrogprince1

Hey Frog Fam. Excited for another adventure. Myself and my wife bought a bar/venue and we want to make sure to get some TCU support for those that are close enough. It's only a 45 minute drive from Katy. It's in the middle of corn fields and hay fields. The bar will most certainly be playing as...
  10. tcufrogprince1

Final thoughts and I am moving forward...

Here is your sign then because you are living in a world of delusion. We are the laughing stock of college football and just proved all the SEC [ Finebaum ]s right. You don't get over that by saying it was a good season. This will stick even more than our rosebowl win. I don't need to step off an...
  11. tcufrogprince1

Final thoughts and I am moving forward...

Yall are in denial. This was embarrassing at best. The consequences of this will be epic. Marketing and student enrollment will suffer, recruiting will suffer and all the credibility we gained in tough wins was erased in one game in front of a national audience. Sonny shouldn't get fired, but...
  12. tcufrogprince1

I’m convinced

This was embarrassing for the university and it's fans. Yes, they were the more talented team, but we gave up before the kickoff and it was truly pathetic. I love our boys for all they have done and credit where credit is due, but this was [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. That team was not ready, not coached, not...
  13. tcufrogprince1

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

Because you are so high up in the TCU executive chain that you know this. Come on man. Give me a break. Sonny repeatedly shouts out kudos to Gary. They dont have the issue. The TCU fans do and its sad.
  14. tcufrogprince1

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

It was posted in another thread, but I'll say the same thing. Coach P gave his life to our university for 30 plus. There is no one on here who can come anywhere near that and love him or hate him, you cant possibly be that dumb to not respect the guy if you are a true TCU fan. He needs to be...
  15. tcufrogprince1

FWST: Former TCU coach Gary Patterson has message for this Horned Frogs team

Man.... That was actually a pretty good little interview. He put a ton of his life into this program. Its only fair that he is recognized on this drive to the National Championship. I dont think that is unfair to Sonny and I dont think Sonny even has an issue with it. Hell, Sonny is getting...
  16. tcufrogprince1

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

I hope he is there in some way. Even if its not TCU paying. He probably does have enough, but if TCU pays, they control the narrative. If they dont, I think other people can make it mean something else. Maybe a video at half time with him wishing the players and the coach luck?
  17. tcufrogprince1

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

Thats not a bad compromise. lol, but the shipping cost would be nuts. lol