• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frog_Fan71

Possible Future Frog?

There was a video posted on here of a kid that was just killing it on the field. I can't find it for the life of me, nor do I know if this is the same kid. However, this video deserves a look and possibly a nudge to garner some attention with the coaching staff to keep an eye on. Enjoy...
  2. Frog_Fan71

GoFundMe for 2314

Done. Praying for a speedy recovery for 2314 and that the goal is not only met but exceeded.
  3. Frog_Fan71

2019 Recruiting Thread

I'd give this kid an offer on the spot and stay on him like stink on [ Finebaum ].
  4. Frog_Fan71

Four TCU players unavailable against Southern for “disciplinary reasons”

IMHO, it's best not to dismiss Southern as a patsy. They've got good skill players returning on both sides and run an up-tempo offense. If anything, I'd liken them to South Dakota State a couple of years ago. I'd rather the Frogs not look like Michigan State on Saturday. Just my two copper pieces.
  5. Frog_Fan71

FWST: Gary Patterson is as eager as TCU fans to see how this player performs against Southern

So this is what we've come to? Write with the intent that your audience is the "lowest common denominator"? There are no words...
  6. Frog_Fan71

FWST: Gary Patterson is as eager as TCU fans to see how this player performs against Southern

I'm not sure who this toe is that's doing these articles, but you have to wonder what their journalism curriculum looked like. This headline reads like every other clickbait piece of garbage on the internet. Do they not realize that articles, at least for the time being, get published on paper...
  7. Frog_Fan71

Uhoh, Urban...

I dare say that even baylor handled their situation far better than buckass- did. I can't stand baylor just because of who they are, but I can tolerate buckass- even less.
  8. Frog_Fan71

Uhoh, Urban...

To be sure, even if the data is deleted from the phone, it can usually be recovered with the proper forensics tools, such as a Cellebrite device. Having personal experience with these devices, it is amazing at what they can do. Anyone who knows how mobile phones work, know that they are nothing...
  9. Frog_Fan71

Uhoh, Urban...

Yes, if they actually went through the process to obtain them. If not, it could force their hand to do so. The FCC doesn't take lightly to the manipulation and/or destruction of such contents. However, given the current regime, who knows. I just hope someone does it.
  10. Frog_Fan71

Uhoh, Urban...

And just to be clear, employers (interpreted as corporations) can have their legal department petition for this data to be subpoenaed to help further their internal investigations as well.
  11. Frog_Fan71

Uhoh, Urban...

What these idiots don't understand is that even though they were removed from the phone, the carrier keeps logs of all transactional data for text messages. All of these text messages, in their entirety, can be obtained via subpoena. I truly hope someone presses the issue. I hope this gets done!
  12. Frog_Fan71

Shady Online Streams for TCU SMU Basketball?

If only there were apps that allow you to change your geolocation. Fake GPS
  13. Frog_Fan71

No Call Holds

Bench Hill's ass too!
  14. Frog_Fan71

No Call Holds

scheiss autocorrect on Android, too.
  15. Frog_Fan71

No Call Holds

The scheissing refs should be fired for swallowing their whistles when those scheiss are holding on every series. It's truly pathetic that we get called for holding and neither of their tackles are being called for holding our DE'S. Damn near every TD pass has been the result of holding our DE's...
  16. Frog_Fan71

Anyone else here like/collect watches?

If that's the case, then it's nothing more than a [ Finebaum ]ty status symbol with a high price tag. My grandfather's pocket watch never needed such adjustments. Has quality engineering and craftsmanship really gone that far down hill, just to make a buck?
  17. Frog_Fan71

If a high-end watch is designed to have to be serviced, regardless of the cost, is it a good watch or just an expensive recurring revenue stream?
  18. Frog_Fan71

I have a 1935 Bulova, 18 jewel, 14k rose gold drivers watch. I'll post a picture tomorrow if possible.
  19. Frog_Fan71

Didn't See This One Posted

Damn near fell out of my chair reading that one.
  20. Frog_Fan71

Didn't See This One Posted

THE TOP WHATEVER https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/9/25/16353018/ncaa-football-rankings-week-5-2017