• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Because somehow Kent State and Missouri (a game they should have lost) and Kentucky and Tennessee and Georgia Tech found a way to slow them down more than we did. Was there not a talent difference with those teams? It’s clear we weren’t going to stop them, but our game plan on both sides of...
  2. T

OT: Divorce Attorney

Sorry to hear this Phormer, but take a deep breath. It will all be ok in time. I’m not a lawyer and will leave the money and asset specifics to the experts. But if you have any questions regarding the custody issue feel free to reach out. I’ve been through that battle with my own kids, and with...
  3. T

uil realignment notes

Same stupidity every 2 years. The worst of it this go round might be District 7 in 5A D1 with McKinney North. Threw them in with Longview, Lufkin, Tyler, Mesquite schools, and Lancaster lol. As they are driving to their district matchup in Lancaster, they will pass no less than 15-20 schools...
  4. T

Who is the best Texas h.s. player you ever saw?

Steve Needham - Plano late 80’s. QB, led team to 16-0 State Championship when only two teams in each district made the playoffs. No big school/small school bs. Marcus Stiggers - Lake Highlands early 90’s. QB who ran the wishbone to perfection. Played at Colorado when they were pretty good...
  5. T

Who is your favorite GP-era Horned Frog?

Bad dude right here
  6. T

Pole Asssassin

Stolen from Surly
  7. T

Donati presser

Maybe the kid AD isn’t so bad.
  8. T

FWST: Gary Patterson is working ‘harder than anyone’ to get TCU football back on track

Then retire. It’s not fair to his coaches, the fans, the school and most importantly the players.
  9. T

Olympics Thread

Guy is a beast. He has some ties to Fort Worth and TCU so he’s ok in my book.
  10. T

OT: Best pizza in FW?

Anybody else watch Dave Portnoys pizza reviews? Here’s my favorite-
  11. T

Does TCU require vaccinations?

Tell me you’re joking.
  12. T

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

Maybe he will write a letter to OU and UT and ask them not to leave.
  13. T

Does TCU require vaccinations?

My 16 year old daughter (unvaxxed) recently caught COVID from summer camp. Got a head cold and bad cough but no other issues. Fine after a week. My 15 year old daughter (unvaxxed) who temporarily shares a room with 16 yr old never caught it. And they never really kept their distance from each...
  14. T

FWST: 45 years after the Davis mansion murders, grisly Fort Worth landmark to be leveled

After reading the last few posts, I realized I’ve had a pretty boring life thus far.