• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

How Big Was CDC’s Trip to Austin - Big 12 Invite

It’s a good thing that they get all that SEC money since as Patrick Ewing said “We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money.” Ask Jimbo about the second part.
  2. W

247 Sports: TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure

Maybe Sam Jackson can come back. I see he entered the portal again.
  3. W

It's Official, Avalos Named Defensive Coordinator

I found this on what he ran at Oregon. https://fishduck.com/2020/03/andy-avaloss-lethal-weapon-the-five-man-front/
  4. W

Fire Joe Gillespie

If you read this thread from the beginning today it’s pretty funny. Some posters should just take the L and take some time off the forum for a little while.
  5. W

Fire Joe Gillespie

Wait, is Phil Bennett available now? Even he’d be an improvement.
  6. W

Fire Joe Gillespie

Washington let Jack Del Rio go after the blowout Cowboy game yesterday so hopefully that serves as an inspiration for Sonny
  7. W

Utah NIL Group Gives Lease Trucks To Team

I don’t see Georgia copying this anytime soon given their reckless driving issues.
  8. W

smu game attendees

They painted on the Frog between Sadler & Reed Hall one year too.
  9. W

ESPN: Remembering the 1990 TCU-Houston game that showed the future of college football

They crazy thing is that the combined score was even higher the next year in Fort Worth , 49-45
  10. W

KAIT: Arkansas State football to meet TCU, Georgia Tech in future buy games

Glad I went to Jonesboro in 1999 & got to see the Indian Uprising since it looks like we’ll never go back there.
  11. W

BOAS: At TCU, It Took Them All of One Game to Start Calling for Kendal Briles’ Head

KB did put up six times the single TD that GR did the first weekend
  12. W

Iron Skillet Game Paused Indefinitely

Long term they have the return date with OU in 2027 plus a home/home with Vanderbilt again in 2028 & 2029 and Colorado in 2030 & 2031
  13. W

Fox announcers: Buffs to come out in Saturday's game wearing all white

Would love to see Super Frog come out in Buffalo Bill Cody gear except the Mountaineer beat us to it.
  14. W

ASU’s Crow & Anderson are trash.

I thought Anderson was an idiot after his comments about going to Morgantown & this just confirms it.
  15. W

Colorado players apparently chant "F___ TCU!"

They are going hard on the first part of this graph, we’ll see what they find out soon enough
  16. W

The Mosquito Bowl: A Game of Life and Death in World War II

Just finished this while waiting for football to start. I found this a fascinating way to look at the war in the Pacific. He mentioned a TCU player who played in that game, Mendle Earl "Big John Bond". He was an All SWC back who was drafted in 1944 by the Boston Yanks. I was able to find a...