• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Texas High School Finals

Plan on taking my son out there on Saturday for the 6A games. It has become an annual trip for us.
  2. F

OT: High School Championship Game

Just got my tickets to go watch the games on Saturday. Looking forward to it. Always is fun on that saturday. 50k+ is crazy for HS football
  3. F

Big 12 Conference Baseball Tourney

I'm sure this has been discussed, but where is the game being broadcast?
  4. F

247 Sports: No. 6 KU basketball looks to bounce back at TCU

Former Frog Derale Wilson's son is putting up nice numbers for KU. Played his way to a potential 1st round pick.
  5. F

2020 NFL Draft

My goodness.....she can sing.
  6. F

UIL Championships

Heading out there today for the games
  7. F

Other games: Week 14 edition

Had to take quick break to watch bayou classic halftime show
  8. F

TCU-BU on 7 day hold...no night game

I actually am hoping for 11am. I want to watch LSU/Bama, which is at 230.
  9. F

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

If reagor comes back to that ball then it is a PI. He just jumped up
  10. F

Dish Dropped FS1

Sling tv just dropped Fox and FS1 and 2 yesterday.
  11. F

Gameday Thread: UAPB vs TCU

Has our band started playing yet? I cant hear them
  12. F

Gameday Thread: Southern Jaguars vs TCU

They chant "I'm so glad I go to southern U" on that song.
  13. F

Gameday Thread: Southern Jaguars vs TCU

Having grown up attending HBCU games, the bands never stop playing when play starts. Must be a gentleman's agreement or general understanding. The bands are the entertainment of the game....not only for halftime, but also during the game. All the sponsorship slots and music over the speakers...
  14. F

The Advocate: Southern can lean on rest of offense while quarterbacks get adjusted

The main question still has not been answered.......are they bringing their band?
  15. F

Warriors/Clippers on espn

Watching the game. Looks like there is a TCU shirt 1st row just to the right of the Clippers bench
  16. F

Time of the Jackson state game?

Question is whether they will bring their band. And I am assuming regular NCAA rules will be followed of bands stopping play when the ball is to snapped. I know at HBCU football games, the bands are essentially featured, and they play ALL game, even during play, and it is expected.
  17. F

How bad does this suck?

I'm in the same situation....the wife and I will be in CA for a wedding that same weekend. I seriously don't wanna miss the game, but it's one of my best friends. Still can't believe he (TCU alum) chose the weekend of the Utah game.