• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. K

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Gio got 30 mins burn too in the NF tie at AV earning a crucial point to climb into a tie at the top of the relegation pool. Came on one minute before the equalizer. Don't think he was involved but maybe his USMNT form can be a kick start
  2. K

Enjoyable watch with an expected outcome. There is a lot of young/prime age talent on the US side. Dest looked especially feisty and dangerous at times. I'm indifferent between Flo and Haji (or Sargent or Pepi) at this point. One of the four has to step up. Would love to figure out how to get...
  3. K

2025 Recruiting Thread

nice find. got to think the legacy pipeline has to start improving now that athletes from 1995-2000 era and on are having kids old enough to play. These parent athletes knew a TCU that was heavily investing in sports and starting to have success. One can hope the letterman athletes successfully...
  4. K

I just want the key USMNT players landing in spots where they rightfully earn regular, impactful minutes against quality, class competition. Being a super sub (at best) on a big name squad is less valuable to me than regular fitness on a solid team. most of these guys are still young and can...
  5. K

Hmm. 3rd team in a row who doesn't want to feature or even play him.
  6. K

New Uniform?

California, Florida, Houston, Michigan, North Carolina, Oklahoma, UCLA
  7. K

Hilarious. Reyna on the bench for NF today. 2-2 at half and all three midfielders (elanga, hudson-odoi and Gibbs-white) have been scoring or assisting. Going to be funny (and painful for UMSNT) for the reyna clan to have made a poor transfer decision.
  8. K

Gio to Nottingham Forest on loan through end of season. NF are just outside the relegation zone, so hopefully an opportunity for Reyna to 2x or 3x his minutes logged per game, regain his form from 2-3 years ago and make a meaningful impact and contribution on their season.
  9. K

Not that I want this, but can Richards be Tyler Adam's replacement at the 6 in case TA can't go (again)? Does having CR out there unlock formations that allow 3 in the back (as an even better defending midfielder)?
  10. K

sounds like Gio has the maturity of a .... claudio reyna
  11. K

Puli scores Milan's only, equalizing goal in today's CL match. i think Musah was in on the play early. Nice to see both getting quality, impactful minutes. McKennie seems to be earning starts at Juventus and Weah just back into training. Tillman and Pepi playing well at PSV. Adams hurt (as...
  12. K

It's Official, Avalos Named Defensive Coordinator

Attorneys and contract negotiators ... two part question for scenarios like this with offset 1) Can you confirm the article that any/all comp paid by Newco (TCU) fully reduces the amount paid by Oldco (Boise)? If so, how is this transactionally handled? Does Boise get or demand his contract...
  13. K

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Damn. We could really use Jalin's production at TE post Wiley. I like how much more TCU has prioritized TEs the past two years, but wish it'd be more consistent and a larger part of offense. I think it can be with Hoover if he keeps processing through reads quickly and getting the ball to the...
  14. K

@StinnettFrog I saw the formal announcement for Jalin into the portal. Are you aware of he has interest in or will connect with the staff? I think we need or want a transfer TE.
  15. K

Jalin Conyers TE (Gruver) Wasn't this kid related to someone on the board? Any interest in the frogs now?
  16. K

OUs catch fumble reviewable?

Thank you good sir!
  17. K

while it may not come in the form of a red flag ... I believe there is some mechanism whereby a team can ask for a review and the cost of being wrong is a Timeout where as the benefit of being right is retaining the timeout.. So maybe just a formal ask to review AFTER having called timeout.
  18. K

@Zebra Frog or any other refs- Can you share your knowledge if that play was reviewable and if CSD had any opportunity to affect the outcome? My reaction was the booth should have stepped in. In the absence of that glaring omission, CSD could have (a) thrown the challenge flag or (b) taken a...
  19. K

Bob Wager question?

He has a grinder and is looking for any and all axes.