• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. G

247 Sports: TCU Adds Commitment From Kennedy Lewis

This guy may be that big time underrated wide, much like, I think, 6'5 210 John Stephens(on campus). Watch for John.
  2. G

2019 Recruiting Thread

JC made a smart comment about recruits in this class. He pointed out that TCU will finish easily in the Top 20 in the nation this year and for the 3rd year in a row. GP's smile = quality depth, best since he arrived.
  3. G

Sptspage: Patterson on new NCAA transfer rule: 'Terrible'

Understand coaches have to deal with a lot of problems. But so do kids. I never understood why kids had to be punished for moving on. There must be limits and I'm for that. But making a kid sit out a whole year, that is extreme. If a player decides he made a mistake, it could be better...
  4. G

One more anti-TCU StarTelegram article

Democrats control ST out of Calif, I believe they still do, and believe me, they don't like Christians.
  5. G

Diehards: ESPN picks Sewo Olonilua as TCU’s potential breakout player from spring

Think that is a smart pick. I picked Jaelan Austin just because he is due, with all his talent. Talk says he is hardest worker in the weight room. Still remember that fabulous play he made against Okie State. Darius and Sewo both got a break when GP got the JC. Takes the pressure off...
  6. G

KJ commit is part of a trend

Just a short time ago, we struggled getting big DT's, and it really hurt our defense. Now, we show 2 of 3 years of getting the big guy we wanted. It was clearly stated long ago in the process, he was our guy and we closed the deal. Think we have 5 of these types on campus or coming soon...
  7. G

247 Sports: TCU Showing Heavy Interest In DL Taurean Carter

Not sure it is a waste. If he can't qualify, what have you lost? Problem for coaches is, when things are up in the air, how do you plan. With DT's, they are so rare, it isn't such a factor, because you can't get enough of 'em to start out. I can't rermember a year when we were so strong...
  8. G

TCU lands 4* QB recruit

Can pin passes into tiny spots and receivers will love this guy. Can throw it through a brick wall. Wonder how many realize what a big day this was. Too many, ha. They quit, they transfer, some don't develop, some get hurt. You better get a good one every year. I love the ones we have...
  9. G

2019 Recruiting Thread

Need a good QB in every class. One gets hurt, even if a couple games, one goes pro early, one transfers, one doesn't develop, you get the picture. Sometimes you need two in one class.
  10. G

FWST: Two TCU hoopers invited to play in front of reps from every NBA team

Broz has a super good chance with shooting ability from everywhere. More a forward type for them, you would think. Kendrick has many talents, rebounding, shoots okay, can handle the ball much better than many big men. Hustles like crazy and is totally unselfish., good passer.
  11. G

2019 Recruiting Thread

He is just a soph, I realized, which helps him a lot. The two guys above have shown at least some form of being injury prone. Bet we see a lot of this Penn guy, Collins, before it is over.
  12. G

Fear the Lavender....

There is no explanation as to considerations when it comes to uniform selection. Coaches usually make the final decisions but don't know a damn thing about visuals. The biggest audience for college football is the TV audience. Never considered. Players have influence, as when one commented...
  13. G

Names no longer on the football roster

Glad Lettman hasn't disappeared, which almost seemed like it.
  14. G

2019 Recruiting Thread

The grad, Johnson, is a dang good player. Speed, speed, and more quicks.
  15. G

NIU Graduate Transfer LB Visiting

Kid is 6'0 220, so he isn't small. Plus he led the conference up there in several catagories, # tackles, tackles behind the line, sacks. Close or actual leader in most of 'em. One rag predicted he would come out early. He's that good. He seemed dominate in their Nebraska game.
  16. G

Update From Wes (Sat. 4-7-18)

You will be back with us soon, I know that.
  17. G

Boykin...

You just wonder what in hell he is thinking about.
  18. G

FWST: John Diarse working to turn unknown expectations into a positive

He's the kinda' guy New England drafts and plays for 10 years.
  19. G

TCU 360: Options abound in TCU quarterback competition

Anybody make a copy of Tech game, take a look and really give an honest evaluation of Robinson. When you consider it was real windy and cold, first game, I think back to how Dalton struggled early. He, SR, hit a couple long balls, one dropped, and made some dandy short throws, about 3 out...