• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

No call PI, followed by OPI

Rigged. There's just no other way to say it... Really hope we never see those refs again, because they blew it time and time again.
  2. B

Ranked teams always get the call...WVU at TCU 2017

Anyone remember this? Phantom call on Fisher allows WVU to win the game at the FT line. Meanwhile, Miles gets tackled at half-court vs. Arizona and no FTs awarded.
  3. B

Will Smoo lose their next 5 games?

They have managed to beat up on their OOC schedule, including the Frogs, and the 3 worst teams in their conference. But I could easily see this ending up like the 2016 Baylor Bears who started 6-0 only to finish 6-6.
  4. B

Schools TCU has scared out of conferences

Utah BYU Texas?
  5. B

BYU 5-0 for first time since 2008

How'd that work out for them?
  6. B

TCU at Utah

Utah punter tried to keep them in early, but it just didn't matter. Bart Johnson throwing up the U never gets old.
  7. B

Maybe it's not the WRs fault

If you watch the Ohio State game, Robinson threw some good balls and our WRs made some crazy catches. Can't remember any plays this year even coming close smh
  8. B

scheiss the Big 12

1 yard short and it wasn’t even close. OU a bunch of scheissing cheaters
  9. B

Time to face the fact

that we have been spoiled by Dalton, Pachall, Boykin and even Kenny Trill. We are now no different than all those crappy Big 10 and SEC teams we used to make fun of who also did not have an actual QB. Back to back years of this crap is unwatchable and also quite frankly embarrassing as our...
  10. B

Grandview dude on The Ticket?

OK which one of you was that on The Ticket making football picks with The Musers? For those that didn't hear it, the guy proclaimed Patterson had quit on the team and will retire at the end of the season.
  11. B

Phantom holding call against TCU

That defensive holding call towards bottom of the screen in the 2nd quarter where the ISU WR tripped and fell 5 yards forward is a contender for the worst call I have ever seen. Equally poor coverage by our DB who wasn’t even close enough to lay a hand on him. Good job Big 12
  12. B

Gameday Inventions by TCU

Frog Alley - existed well before CDC, but he stole the idea and took it to UT with Bevo Blvd. I'm sure other schools have copied this as well, but not sure on specifics Student section flags - pretty sure we were the first school that had this and has now been copied by ~50% of the NCAA Am I...
  13. B

Sonny Dykes

Maybe we should have hired him as an OC instead of letting him go to smoo Sure helped that he knew all the dumb plays we would run today!
  14. B

Trevor Bauer comes unhinged

Geez this guy is such a POS
  15. B

Ty Summers biggest play?

Packers is huge! Had almost forgot he played in this game:
  16. B

TCU at DBU baseball game

Anyone going to the game tonight?
  17. B

Dirty play by Tech in the 3rd quarter

Dirty play by Tech occurring around 9:20 in the 3rd. Tech scored on the very next play. I had a good view of this from the east side and still can't believe it was not flagged for hands to the face and/or unsportsmanlike conduct.
  18. B

Has anyone else played 3 of first 4 games away from home?

What a beating for our teams and fans. I guess we have CDC to thank for that one. Certainly has not helped our team any either playing in front of hostile crowds the last 2 weeks.
  19. B

UT and Tech in Top 25?

Tech got blown out by a terrible Ole Miss team and struggled to beat UH at home. UT had a bad loss to a terrible Maryland team and struggled to beat Tulsa at home. Meanwhile TCU was dominating aOSU until we decided to give the ball away multiple times. Also I believe Oregon moved up with a loss?
  20. B

New low for NU

After originally trying to get good press for agreeing to make up the cancelled game with Akron if the Zips needed to play for chance to be bowl-eligible, NU has realized their own bowl chances may be in jeopardy after an 0-2 start. So they created a matchup with an FCS school...