• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TCUbcsBUSTERS

Ed Wesley injured?

This has not been confirmed but rumors have been circulating regarding Wesley's knee is it true he might have it scoped? Good news is he will be back for our bowl game. But if this is true and as a red-shirt freshman already having knee problems what does this mean for his future seasons...
  2. TCUbcsBUSTERS

Rival, ESPN Insider, Scout what do you prefer

(Rivals, ESPN Insider, Scout) Just signed up for ESPN insider dont know if I like it. Im really only looking for things TCU, and NCAA Football related. So does anyone have any advise for me on this?
  3. TCUbcsBUSTERS

"Disrespect"

If this keeps up please go ahead and cancel my KillerFrogs account also I have been disgusted with the way this site has handled itself today like a bunch of spoiled children.
  4. TCUbcsBUSTERS

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(ACroofrog @ Oct 29 2009, 03:03 PM) 420956 I have never understood the no competition policy of KFC. I love KFC, I love purple menace, and having recently found Sp it blo od I now love that too. We are all here to support TCU athletics are we not? What a great thing it is to have...
  5. TCUbcsBUSTERS

"Disrespect"

You guys dont compete its two different sites no one is going to stop going to this forum just because they found a new place for TCU news grow up. really.. Im losing a lot of respect for a lot of people today.
  6. TCUbcsBUSTERS

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:27 PM) 420872 Nope. http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2009...ing_gawker.html I just lost all respect for you.
  7. TCUbcsBUSTERS

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:23 PM) 420860 You mean the website that's being sued right now for defamation of character? :biggrin: I hope your kidding
  8. TCUbcsBUSTERS

"Disrespect"

I like both sites and I think that the friendly competition was to help purple people seaters so we could better fill the stadium... I think everyone needs to chillout we are all frogs.