• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Land Frog

Watch Parties

I might have had a chardonnay or two, but currently watching the 2014 Chick-fil-A Bowl, aka Peach Bowl. What if we scheduled one retro watch party with a game thread about one a quarter? Thoughts?
  2. Land Frog

Curt

We have a buddy that's posts ridiculous stuff in our game day group text. I nominated his game day name to be Curt. When and how did that originate? Props in advance to KF.c historians
  3. Land Frog

CapitalOne College Bowl

Like it. Football related, Peyton does well. Will TCU v. Baylor happen?
  4. Land Frog

To Tell The Truth

Watching this on ABC. One of the guys claiming to be a National Quidditch Champion...
  5. Land Frog

OT - Horned Frog Connect

Years ago at an alumni event they said they were working on a networking platform. Recently, they launched it. How many of you all have utilized this? If there are fellow Land professionals on the board, feel free to PM me.
  6. Land Frog

Hate Wisconsin

So glad we beat them. They just ran the ball for a couple yards with 8 seconds left instead of taking a knee. Miami only had 3 points.
  7. Land Frog

Urban Meyer

Quitting after Rose Bowl.
  8. Land Frog

Turnovers

Thank you lil baby Jesus for the turnovers today. Let's build on this!
  9. Land Frog

Special Teams Coach

Who is it? He needs to be fired.
  10. Land Frog

Drew Brees

Amazing!
  11. Land Frog

State of the Frogdom Luncheon

Did I miss it or are they not having one this year?
  12. Land Frog

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

Una mas Miller Lite por favor! Arriba!!!
  13. Land Frog

Redirects: Bad for business?

Evidently so. Thread was deleted. Whichever moderator deleted this, please send me a PM. All I am seeking is a solution to a board wide problem.
  14. Land Frog

Redirects: Only on Killerfrogs

Why is this still an issue? I do not get redirects on any other site. I want to use the site as intended, not in the other mode others recommend. Please post here every time you are redirected so management does something about their site.
  15. Land Frog

Redirects: Bad for business?

It is becoming unbearable. What is being done about this issue? I do not have redirects from any other sites and based on what I have read in the Redirect sticky up top, others only get them on this site as well. This site is a business. You may start losing long time customers if this isn't...
  16. Land Frog

Team Colors - Office Environment

As some of you may have figured out, I live in Ohio and work in an office full of Ohio State fans. After the Ohio State win over Penn State they sent out a message to wear OSU gear on Monday. I couldn't bring myself to do it because I HATE Ohio State. So, thinking about it, I may be wrong...