• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Kipster198

Student Section

Incredible job by them again today! Can we please get some big donors to buy 6,000 tickets & give them to our entire student body for Saturday morning? Charter a ton of busses & get them there to support the team. They’ve been a HUGE part of our success at home this year- the team loves &...
  2. Kipster198

Corn Dogs

Can you smell them when you look at this picture?
  3. Kipster198

Luke Fickell & Gary Patterson

In watching this Big 12 Championship Game, it occurred to me that Fickell should give Gary a HUGE Christmas gift this year. Does anyone think we beat Baylor if Gary is still head coach? There’s no chance we win. Baylor would be 11-1. Based on the first half & start of the third quarter...
  4. Kipster198

FSN Streaming Options?

I have Sling for my live tv service. I missed the last 3-4 months of the Rangers season (including the final game ever at the ballpark) & I've missed all the Stars games this season (no great loss so far) except for the one game I saw in person. I wasn't happy about missing those games because...
  5. Kipster198

QB1 on Netflix

My son & I just finished watching this series. It covers the senior season of high school of Tayvon Bowers, Jake Fromm & Tate Martell. I won't go into all the specifics, but I'll say that we have become big fans of Tayvon & Jake- and will be rooting for both of them to succeed on the field at...