• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. DickBumpastache

2020 Dalton Watch

You did a terrific job of confirming your own bias by mentioning the Giants comeback, because the Cowboys were AHEAD when Dak got injured. Do you know why they fell behind? A huge part of it had to do with AD fumbling deep in his own territory which gave the Giants a go-ahead TD. If it wasn’t...
  2. DickBumpastache

2020 Dalton Watch

I literally quoted you! LOL. If you want to use the “Football is a team game” card, this is EASILY the best the defense has played since Week 1. Arizona did next to nothing offensively for most of this game. But turnovers and horrific offensive play by the Cowboys set them up time and time...
  3. DickBumpastache

2020 Dalton Watch

If you believe Andy - in 2020 - is a "starting level NFL QB", then there's not really any need to discuss any further. It is enlightening that you believe there isn't a significant gap between Dak and Daniel Jones, or Dwayne Haskins, or Drew Lock, or Sam Darnold. Anyone who has watched any part...
  4. DickBumpastache

2020 Dalton Watch

Some obvious flaws in this viewpoint... 1) Without those "garbage yards" the Cowboys wouldn't have come back to win the 2 games they did 2) Why haven't the Cowboys been able to put up garbage yards tonight? Do you think Andy believes in the integrity of stats earned in close games and just...
  5. DickBumpastache

2020 Dalton Watch

He could’ve easily thrown 5 picks tonight. At least 2 went straight through defenders’ hands and another 1 or 2 were deflections that would’ve been great plays for INTs. The entire team sucks tonight and Andy is included in that.
  6. DickBumpastache

ESPN: Big 12's Bob Bowlsby fears virus may come 'roaring back,' disrupt season

So...you don't have anything you're willing to share. It's a common thread here: there's no empirical data to support your claim, but you believe it because you want it to be true. I see 0.2%, but even if it is 0.1%, that means 1 of every 1000. Between scholarship players and walkons, there...
  7. DickBumpastache

Cite your research. Does Dr. Moose Stuff have an extensive background in epidemiology? Or has he just been mainlining Facebook posts?
  8. DickBumpastache

I can’t tell you what’s going to happen 10 minutes from now, forget 6 months. I think there will be a season this year...but my point is that if this virus claims the life of a player or coach without there being a known cure or vaccine, the season is over.
  9. DickBumpastache

The CDC has 60,000+ deaths from 1,000,000 cases. “Universally agreed upon” is an enormous stretch on your part. And deaths from COVID-19 are pretty obviously being underreported based on typical casualties from past years...likely by at least 30%. Now you have state governments like FL refusing...
  10. DickBumpastache

So if a kid - or a coach/staff member - gets this virus and dies, we’re just going to keep playing through it? Because it’s next to impossible to believe that multiple people on multiple teams will catch it, yet the survival rate will be 100%. Right now the CFR is the US is between 5-6%, and...
  11. DickBumpastache

2021 Recruiting Thread

The SEC had 15 players taken in the 1st round tonight. Maybe the NFL has a bias too?
  12. DickBumpastache

Fall 2020 - Spread the Fans ... not the Virus.

It’s either going to be no fans or postponed. Once you get anything over ~100 people the odds become extremely long. Entering/exiting the stadium even with a limited amount of people just isn’t feasible...not to mention bathrooms/concessions/etc.
  13. DickBumpastache

Thomas Paine Nailed It......

It’s kinda weird to downplay a massive pandemic with unthinkable economic implications (not to mention the hundreds of thousands/millions that will die globally), but consider that Americans in their 20s/30s/40s have lived in a country that has been at war for virtually their entire lives and is...
  14. DickBumpastache

TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball

The mistake was made 4 years ago when we put in all our time and effort to going after Dixon when Chris Beard was coming off a great season at Little Rock and was pretty plainly looking for a better opportunity. Hell, he took the UNLV job and then left after a couple of weeks when Tech came...
  15. DickBumpastache

Frogs v KU Game Thread - ESPN2

Your guards have to be good enough to either 1) draw double teams off screens to prevent them from shooting outside or 2) penetrate and draw attention then dish. Our guards are not good at either of those. KUs, on the other hand, are. Dotson should be in the Wooden Award discussion. OTOH our...
  16. DickBumpastache

Frogs v OSU - ESPN+

The offense is really tanking. If we play against a zone we're basically incapable of getting the ball to Samuel. And frankly I'm surprised teams don't pull a hack-a-Shaq on Samuel, given that he's shooting 36% on FTs this year. Our 2 most highly-touted freshmen are basically unplayable. The...
  17. DickBumpastache

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

That will not happen. They have already said as much. And I would be a lot more pissed than most of you if I had subscribed. Whatever the reason, there's not excuse for a complete absence of communication or explanation.
  18. DickBumpastache

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Beating Arkansas would be a major upset, especially at their place. I don't think you can realistically count on that one.
  19. DickBumpastache

I think we're no worse than 7th in the conference, and with the good start and a little luck down the stretch, we can get to 5th. That alone is probably enough to put us in the bubble conversation. The Big 12 is extremely top-heavy this year, but they've got to put 68 teams in the tournament...
  20. DickBumpastache

WVU is 21-27 from 2pt tonight. That's hard to do in practice...in a game it's almost impossible. Easy part of the schedule is over. Welcome to reality guys.