• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FrogAbroad

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

[ hundin]? Whine? No...it's more like ridicule.
  2. FrogAbroad

But...but....they're TEXAS!
  3. FrogAbroad

Super job organizing a ton of info...thx, Top!
  4. FrogAbroad

Nebraska looking for an AD. I bet they come calling.

Fortunately, running the State of Nebraska isn't an especially demanding job, allowing its governor to moonlight as the self-appointed ad hoc chairman of the University of Nebraska Personnel Committee.
  5. FrogAbroad

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

For those of us out of the DFW market, and with only the basic ESPN cable (no pluses, no bells and/or whistles) is there any Internet or other media coverage of the game?
  6. FrogAbroad

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

Without you, Top, this would be just another lame fan board. You make a world of difference. Thank you for your time, your dedication, your patience, your talent. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  7. FrogAbroad

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

Thinking back tonight, to that game, I just slowly shake my head and mutter "How in the world did that happen..."
  8. FrogAbroad

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

Rifle team did well. So not a totally lost weekend.
  9. FrogAbroad

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

Actually the iguana isn't all that bad if prepared right. I've eaten it multiple times while living in Honduras. It's a bit tough and dry but has a not at all unpleasant flavor or texture.
  10. FrogAbroad

FWST: TCU faces pivotal two-game stretch to close regular season

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/gametracker/live/NCAAB_20240306_TCU@WVU/
  11. FrogAbroad

FWST: TCU faces pivotal two-game stretch to close regular season

I'm out of the loop here in El Paso...does anyone have the score?
  12. FrogAbroad

The end times

"Liked" for the use of "conversate."
  13. FrogAbroad

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

It boils down to a "butts 'n' eyeballs" question. If we can't satisfy SEC and B10 leadership on those two points we're destined for the kiddie table.
  14. FrogAbroad

GoFrogs: TCU at BYU MBB Preview

A good coach -- athletics, profession, life, whatever -- identifies the strengths and weaknesses of team members and employs appropriate techniques in order to adequately prepare and motivate them for competitive events. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
  15. FrogAbroad

Dang...where'd I leave my nitro pills...
  16. FrogAbroad

Thanks for the info, amigo!
  17. FrogAbroad

https://www.byuradio.org/listen doing a pretty good job of reporting fairly...
  18. FrogAbroad

The BYU radio crew is doing a pretty good job but I'd still like some Horned Frogs perspective. How're we looking?