• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. GuardianFrog

USC goes down

You do that.
  2. GuardianFrog

USC goes down

My eldest was conceived on Rose Bowl weekend, I’ll let you know in 9 months.
  3. GuardianFrog

USC goes down

We have a chance to bring a B12 Championship, a Heisman, and earn a Playoff birth tomorrow. If you aren’t there tomorrow, you need to ask yourself what you are doing with your life.
  4. GuardianFrog

TCU-KSU Home Field Advantage

Can someone more in the know advise as to what efforts are being made to get TCU students to the game?
  5. GuardianFrog

FWST: TCU basketball gearing up for Emerald Coast Classic

Great effort tonight, first time this season that we played like last year’s team. Peavy was huge tonight, 16 points and 8 boards. Frogs really moved the ball well and were dialed in defensively.
  6. GuardianFrog

Frogs v ULM Warhawks

Far and away the best effort of the year so far. Nice to see Miller and Coles give us some good production out of the 4 spot scoring 16 and 15 respectively. Got a nice look at true Freshman PJ Haggerty tonight, looks very comfortable on the floor and scored 8 on 3/5 shooting tonight. Much...
  7. GuardianFrog

Frogs v Northwestern St Demons

2-21 from three, brutal. Playing like we trained like Rocky before the first Clubber Lange fight.
  8. GuardianFrog

Need Club Seats for Texas Tech

Got what I needed, thanks!
  9. GuardianFrog

Message sent.
  10. GuardianFrog

Looking for 5 total, but would take less than 5. Either club is great, thanks! All 5 are Frog fans.
  11. GuardianFrog

My suggestion for a Big XII Conference name change is…

If we are adding the Arizona schools it is looking like the conference is getting a very Southwestern feel to it. Some might call it a Southwest Conference.
  12. GuardianFrog

Rusty Owl Custom Fit Hats - TCU

One of my good friends has started a hat company, making custom fit felt hats. She has several all styles to choose from and makes all of her hats. You can check out some of her TCU Themed hats on her Instagram here; @Rusty_Owl_Hats https://instagram.com/rusty_owl_hats?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  13. GuardianFrog

FWST: TCU basketball lands Oklahoma State transfer Rondel Walker, who should help in backcourt

Suddenly the backcourt looks pretty stacked. Can’t wait for next season.
  14. GuardianFrog

OT: Chernobyl documentary

This was maybe the most worthwhile TV series I have watched in my lifetime.
  15. GuardianFrog

FWST: Arizona basketball star ‘does not recall’ touching TCU Showgirl but wants to apologize

Seems like reaching out is what got him in trouble in the first place.
  16. GuardianFrog

TCU vs Seton Hall Game Thread

This is the normally the part where I give some sort of statistical analysis about turnovers or rebounding margin, but whatever, I’m too drunk for that. I want Zona, I love this team.
  17. GuardianFrog

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

Yeah, fire Jamie. We played inspired basketball tonight. Great defense, great passing, Go Frogs!
  18. GuardianFrog

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

So after winning two out of three against top 10 teams you are seriously sticking to this bit? This is a bit right?