• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Purp

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Weird. Didn't do that on my phone yesterday. Very cool.
  2. Purp

So a huge party? I guess when you put a name like Neverkusen to bed for all eternity it justifies a heavy binge.
  3. Purp

It must be different 10 hours later. What was noteworthy about this?
  4. Purp

Frankie Collins commits

This is a good addition that we badly needed, but we need him to improve that assist/turnover ratio to be a great PG.
  5. Purp

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I think gender reveals are the dumbest thing society has started doing over the last decade or more, but this is the best way I've seen to take a dumb idea and make it cool.
  6. Purp

Puli with a beaute to open the scoring today. He's in the best form of his life.
  7. Purp

#BAYLORTEARS

That would be cool to have.
  8. Purp

#BAYLORTEARS

Once for me. I'd have done it again in a heartbeat, but I was in his last class before he retired from teaching to focus on his work as William Randolph Hearst's biographer.
  9. Purp

Why are our best players so fragile? At least it's a 2-3 week injury and fairly minor. He's become one of Palace's most important players. Need him to stay in good form through the end of the club season into Copa America.
  10. Purp

Anybody know why Chris Richards isn't on the matchday squad for Palace today as they host Tyler Adams and Bournemouth? Maybe yellow card accumulation? I'd figure we'd have heard if he got injured.
  11. Purp

I saw that. They would benefit from starting him. He must be a horrible practice player or something, but a stud when the lights are on. He's getting no traction from training sessions, but he's better than anyone else Forest have in attack. I think they drew Palace, though. Villa played Palace...
  12. Purp

Balogun scored 2 today. Came in as a sub. Oddly, none of the Italian Yanks started today.
  13. Purp

I'm with you. Whoever is playing better at striker gets the nod for me. I'm ambivalent between those 4 bc we've seen flashes from all of them, but never the consistency to know who's going to give us the best chance from one game to the next. Also, I agree that we've got to drop a CB to make...
  14. Purp

I just watched the Adams goal again. Maybe 15 or 20 times. What a hell of a strike. Not sure why this article says it was a 29 yarder. The mower lines are 6 yards wide (based on 3 sets inside the 18 yard box) and he shot from the center of the 6th mower line. That's 33 yards...
  15. Purp

We've gone nearly 500 minutes without conceding a goal to those pecker heads. They're definitely our little brother.
  16. Purp

If you have P+ I highly recommend going back and watching the halftime coverage. Jesse Marsch proved why he should have been named manager over Berhalter when he eviscerated Berhalter's tactical decision to put Gio in a glorified center back role. Everything he said was what I was saying the...
  17. Purp

Dos a cero is the only way we should beat Mexico. Darn those darners. Yes, Paramount + was the English broadcast. I wish all USMNT matches were broadcast there. Kate Abdo hosting with Deuce, Davies, and Marsch is as great as the game. Pregame, halftime, and post-game coverage on P+ is the best...
  18. Purp

I felt the ref did a much better job than we typically see. Saw a few really bad misses, but most of it was right and well managed. I hate how CONCACAF refs allow assault and battery without showing yellow cards so often. We had one or two of those tonight too, but still far fewer than you'd...
  19. Purp

Marsch in the post-game show demonstrating why he should have Berhalter's job. His suggestions for tactical changes for the final are exactly right yet might have a 5% chance of happening. And Gooch was great with Davies and Deuce, but Marsch for Gooch might have improved the best post-game TV...
  20. Purp

Already down a goal in the 1st minute to a Jamaica side missing all of its best players. I think it's the right starting 11, but what an awful start.