• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frognosticator

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Frankly I’m surprised the usual idiots haven’t called for Sarloos’ firing yet.
  2. Frognosticator

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

Gee, sorry about your Red Raiders. They lost worse to Houston than we did. Maybe now you’ll scheiss off
  3. Frognosticator

You can call me whatever you want, troll. Doesn't change the fact that you're a joke.
  4. Frognosticator

You're a joke. You only post when TCU loses. You're not fooling anybody. A worthless troll. Pathetic. Just go away. We don't want you here.
  5. Frognosticator

Shut up troll. Go throw a tortilla or something
  6. Frognosticator

It was like a wishful thinking but never would happen thing.
  7. Frognosticator

Even if Houston loses to us, they’re still a 1 seed. I doubt they’ll put out much effort today.
  8. Frognosticator

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

Well troll, we did it. Good luck to your Red Raiders tomorrow.
  9. Frognosticator

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

He didn’t have a winning record the previous two seasons but made it. So you’re full of [ Finebaum ].
  10. Frognosticator

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at No. 19 Dallas Baptist Preview

Looks liked you’ve had plenty already.
  11. Frognosticator

OT - Movies thread

To whoever recommended Hell or High Water, Thanks! It was great! Has anyone watched The Tourist? About a guy who is run off the road by a tractor trailer and loses his memory and tries to find out who he is. I recommend that one.
  12. Frognosticator

OT - Movies thread

Antepenultimate! I just learned a new word to annoy my wife with.
  13. Frognosticator

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

When you suck as long and as hard as Rutgers has, the students just don't care anymore.
  14. Frognosticator

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

What success did Aggie trade to go to the SEC? Other than a fluke win over KSU in 98, they did jack squat in the Big XII. They were dominated by Texas Tech for Christsake. They’re the same mediocre 4th place team that they were in the Big XII. Just richer. With nothing to show for it.