• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frognosticator

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Or like going to a Pitt football and basketball board. Hell, pretty much all sports at Pitt. But we see your point.
  2. Frognosticator

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

Well let me put it another way. Pitt with Dixon: 11 NCAA appearances in 13 seasons. Pitt in the 8 years since: 1 NCAA appearance. That's called regression. TCU before Dixon: 7 appearances in 77 years, 2 wins (the first NCAA tourney was in 1939). TCU with Dixon: 4 appearances in 8...
  3. Frognosticator

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

TCU made it to the NCAA tournament three years in a row for the first time in their history. Complaining about that is ridiculous. Only a delusional idiot would consider this season a failure.
  4. Frognosticator

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Compared to what we were, it’s amazing. We sucked. Now we don’t. But go ahead and keep complaining troll.
  5. Frognosticator

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at OSU Series Preview

Tolle for MVP. What a performance
  6. Frognosticator

Any Extra NCAA Tix

I see two tickets for $196 each on Stubhub.
  7. Frognosticator

Any Extra NCAA Tix

You won’t have any problems getting tickets after Purdue gets upset again in the first round
  8. Frognosticator

OT - Movies thread

Looks meh.
  9. Frognosticator

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Frankly I’m surprised the usual idiots haven’t called for Sarloos’ firing yet.
  10. Frognosticator

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

Gee, sorry about your Red Raiders. They lost worse to Houston than we did. Maybe now you’ll scheiss off
  11. Frognosticator

You can call me whatever you want, troll. Doesn't change the fact that you're a joke.
  12. Frognosticator

You're a joke. You only post when TCU loses. You're not fooling anybody. A worthless troll. Pathetic. Just go away. We don't want you here.
  13. Frognosticator

Shut up troll. Go throw a tortilla or something
  14. Frognosticator

It was like a wishful thinking but never would happen thing.
  15. Frognosticator

Even if Houston loses to us, they’re still a 1 seed. I doubt they’ll put out much effort today.
  16. Frognosticator

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

Well troll, we did it. Good luck to your Red Raiders tomorrow.
  17. Frognosticator

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

He didn’t have a winning record the previous two seasons but made it. So you’re full of [ Finebaum ].