• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Lupton upgrades?

I hope TCU upgrades Lupton soon. The over flow crowd was great but the seating area for the general admission is terrible. I know the situation was a unique one but I hope a plan exists for better viewing for the overflow crowds in the future.
  2. F

Big 12 announcement?

What time is this announcement tomorrow? I’m ready for this endless realignment speculation to be done with. Some thoughts and ideas about what teams should be invited are mind numbingly crazy.
  3. F

Big 12 network??

After Texas takes there ego and there longhorn network with them can we finally get a network that can spread the attention evenly to all 12 teams? That would be nice for a change!
  4. F

Wyomingfrog is trash

Learning the hard way anything wyomingfrog posts is garbage. Being an ass because you think is fun is not my way of living a quality life. Go Frogs!
  5. F

New baseball stadium location?

If Lupton is remodeled and expanded that would be fine with me but if a new location is needed where would that be?
  6. F

P A announcer

Will the P A announcer say in a loud voice. AND ITS THIRD DOWN!! At the top of his voice with hardly anyone in the stadium? Just wondering how much things will try and be kept the same!
  7. F

Big 10 money!

Since Nebraska would supposedly take a big cut in revenue coming back to the big 12, what kind of finance hit are the big 10 going to take without any sports on tv? ESPN isn’t going to just pony up the millions that there supposed to get without a product to show for it are they? You business...
  8. F

Anyway back to football!! 9+1 for big 12.

10 game schedule according to ESPN
  9. F

No Cal game this year!

PAC 12 following big 10!
  10. F

Andy sighs with Cowboys!

Cowboys just sighted Andy Dalton one year up to 7 mill but guaranteed 3 million.
  11. F

Coach Patterson mother passed last week.!

Newy on channel five just reported that coach Ps mother passed a few days after the Iowa St. game. He saw her for the last time a few days prior. Keep him in your prayers. He seemed ok talking about in press conference. If he seemed a little distracted the last few weeks maybe this is why. We...
  12. F

Uniforms tonight?

Are we the home or visitor?
  13. F

Storms on gameday!

Nothing special here, but just hoping the lightning that are with these storms tomorrow won’t ultimately cancel the game!
  14. F

Season tickets!

Ok tomorrow is the 1st of August. What day are season tickets being mailed out? My mailbox is waiting!
  15. F

San Antonio here we come!

Alamo bowl not a bad place for holidays! Go frogs!
  16. F

Dead Horses!

I know the blue bloods that helped pay for the remodel of our stadium feel like they deserve luxury, but to have those in home theater seats, some are empty, 1/3 have UT fans in them. I don’t get it. The optics look horrible. It’s been discussed before but just venting! Solution? Others would...
  17. F

Attendance at......

What’s with the fans at UT and Tech. Lots of empty seats at there games. There fans aren’t very devoted right???