• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Parking for visitors

Saint Stephens church about 1 mile to the East of the stadium. On McPherson st. Along the street or pay on the lot. Very clean quit nice place. Have a shuttle if you chose. I always enjoyed the nice walk.
  2. F

Lupton upgrades?

I wish LaGrave field wasn’t in such disrepair. I’d like our temporary games played there if Tcu did a remodel of Lupton.
  3. F

Lupton upgrades?

I’ve always thought that would be a good location for a new baseball stadium. When or if it happens? Who knows
  4. F

Lupton upgrades?

I hope TCU upgrades Lupton soon. The over flow crowd was great but the seating area for the general admission is terrible. I know the situation was a unique one but I hope a plan exists for better viewing for the overflow crowds in the future.
  5. F

Unis for Next Week?

What we wore when we beat Texas! I’m good with it!
  6. F

When will TCU ticket office open? Tickets question

Faculty and staff return tomorrow the 4th. Athletic dept will be there.
  7. F

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

This guy sounds like the perfect fit. I hope it’s him as the DC.
  8. F

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

I believe it has to do with this weekends games. It can’t be said who it is yet is all, till games are over.
  9. F

Two 2024 Big12 members playing in the 2021 Big12 CCG...

What teams have jumped from the big 12 to the pac 12? None! Can they jump to big16 sec? Big10 with 14 teams? ACCwith 14? There’s no history!
  10. F

Two 2024 Big12 members playing in the 2021 Big12 CCG...

Why is it assumed that teams will jump from this conference? The new big twelve will be a place teams will want to be and stay!
  11. F

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Stinger supports the human fund and is passionate about festivus. He’s putting us on.
  12. F

Halfway legit account? He has 24 followers. I don’t think so!
  13. F

We Definitely have the worst fans in College Football

Agree. It’s a beatdown reading the constant negativity on all angles of various topics.
  14. F

I was specific in which football team he was quitting on because soccer is worldwide known as Football.
  15. F

Good! you so called TCU fans and supporters can bail on your American football team. Give me better choices for season tickets. I was there when the were 0-11. Getting beat 81-14. I’ll always support them no matter so go ahead.
  16. F

Completely correct
  17. F

Who’s going to be defensive coordinator? Everybody just assumes our defense will suck. A good DC can sure up the defense.
  18. F

Big 12 announcement?

What time is this announcement tomorrow? I’m ready for this endless realignment speculation to be done with. Some thoughts and ideas about what teams should be invited are mind numbingly crazy.
  19. F

Big 12 network??

After Texas takes there ego and there longhorn network with them can we finally get a network that can spread the attention evenly to all 12 teams? That would be nice for a change!