• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

So I’m just now watching the TCU-Texas game

Khari Colman looks legit. Surprised I have not heard more mentioned about a freshman
  2. B

Is the game being streamed anywhere?

Assuming we get to play
  3. B

Anyone watching

The Texas game or OU? How do they look? I’m watching the Neverending Story with my daughter. The rona’ has damn near killed sports for me or at least they have been put into perspective but I am still curious
  4. B

Saturday mornings

I really miss waking up on Saturday and making coffee then watching football all day. This rona is so stupid
  5. B

Picks to click

one of my favorite parts of football season was the picks to click thread. Not sure what happened so I’m starting one. I’m going with O-Anderson D-Gaines Sp-reagor
  6. B

What channel???

Why I can’t find what channel the game is on is infuriating me.
  7. B

Punt returner

Why was Reagor returning punts? Furthermore, why did he get another chance after the first botched return? I know there are other capable players on the roster that can field a punt.
  8. B

Baseball vs gcu

I’m watching the stream on the riff ram app. Does anyone know how to get the screen to switch for viewing the phone on its side. Any help will be appreciated
  9. B

Picks to click

Off: hoping SR comes out on fire D: ty needs to step up because I think Arico is a liability as the mike Sp: Nunez
  10. B

Picks to click

O: DA D: Ty Sp: Reagor
  11. B

Parking question

any suggestions on where to park and Uber to the stadium? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
  12. B

Picks to click

Offense: DA Defense: Summers ST: turp #cum
  13. B

Is there a reply of last nights game

i can’t find one yet. Has anyone seen one?
  14. B

picks to click

Game day! Offense: sewo Defense: wallow Sp: turp
  15. B

Question

Can we change “days” to hookers for the next 19 hours?
  16. B

Picks to click

The time has come finally Defense: Innis Gains or someone in the secondary Offense: Jalen Reagor Special teams: Turpin
  17. B

Osu vs. Wisconsin

Re watching the BIG 10 championship. Any optimism I had has been dampened. I hope we come ready. Our d should eat them up if they are as good as I think they can be.
  18. B

Mods

please do not let kf.C turn in to a over regulated site like bf.C
  19. B

graphic of a horned frog

Can I get some help with finding a non registered trademark of a horned frog please
  20. B

Tulsa-Okst

How is Tulsa this year? The line is set at 18 and o/u is set at 69.5. I look forward to watching some college football finally!