• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

Pics are worth a thousand words. Good job snoski!
  2. M

All of this crybaby crap has to end

No sh!dt! it is wearisome. Thump a Conference opponent and come home the despair threads re: attendance. Rediculous.
  3. M

bad news

QUOTE(geno @ Dec 22 2009, 02:45 PM) 484792 <br />Don't get it. If you know the name, why not share it? It will obviously come out, and very soon, so what's the big deal about &quot;knowing the name&quot; and keeping it to yourself? Reminds me of elementary school---&quot;I know something...
  4. M

"Disrespect"

I can't believe this thread has gone supernova. Counterproductive from a KF.c standpoint I would think. I didn't know the other site existed until now. I wonder how many will surf just to see what all the hubbub is about. We are just feeding oxygen to the fire.
  5. M

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 03:53 PM) 421024 would not even tangle with John Marsh. When he & his boys find out these comments.......there may be a Fire Sale on frat rat gear in LOT 3. :tongue: Maybe we can stage an MMA style cage match before each home game with the rival factions. Probably...
  6. M

Breaking News!

QUOTE(jperkinsair @ Nov 5 2008, 03:53 PM) 244196 Fran or Brent Venables Austin American Statesman Wow. I bet Venables really energizes Catfans! He is terrible. I bet Stoops made the call on his behalf to get him the hell away from the program and stick it to KSU for the upset last year. :blink: