• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Gary please do the right thing and retire

after winning the Alamo Bowl and finishing top 10 in the nation?
  2. F

Big Ten, ACC, and Pac12 officially announce Alliance

I still remember waking up Sunday mornings to count how many votes we got in the AP and Coaches polls because this little known defensive coach was getting TCU (!) into the Top 30, 35, etc. It was unbelievable at the time but it was a bad ass ride. We’ll make it through but I’ll be there...
  3. F

Carl Nassib became the first NFL player to come out as gay while playing

Weird sidebar in hindsight, but true. Eric Davis was freaking awesome.
  4. F

Carl Nassib became the first NFL player to come out as gay while playing

Lifelong Republican/Christian here, but I do think it’s brave to come out while you are playing in the NFL. I remember my favorite baseball player, Eric Davis, saying some crazy homophobic things when he was asked about what he’d do if his teammate was gay. While I agree that America is...
  5. F

It’s time for gary to go..

+1 I remember thinking “we made it” when I would look up how many votes we got in the AP or Coaches Poll. (“TCU is ranked 39th!”). If you told 2001 frogfrog that the next 15 years would bring top 10 finishes and an undefeated Rose Bowl, I would have thought you were insane. For the record...
  6. F

Amidst all this angst against Cumbie, what got Meacham demoted/ousted?

The play where the AWAY announcer would say, “now watch out for the halfback pass here — they love to run that in this situation.”
  7. F

Can I get a retweet for my kids?

And thanks to all who RTed. Appreciate it!
  8. F

Holy crap, I laughed out loud at this. I can't blame the kids on this one. I feel like I just watched the end of Usual Suspects and found out I was the millennial all along.
  9. F

My kids keep asking how many RTs they're getting, so forgive the shameless plug:
  10. F

If Michael Collins was the starting QB would TCU be 4-0

Mr. Collins, welcome to the board! I hope your son gets some more PT in certain spots this year.
  11. F

We may have lost but we certainly opened some eyes.....

As great as that game was, I really really wish it was a H&H. We love the opportunity to return the favor next year. Damn.
  12. F

Herman tipped off McMurphy?

2 thoughts: 1. If Herman tipped off the reporter, I like Herman more now. 2. Who cares who tipped off the reporter? Let's get back to talking about why serial-abuser Zach Smith has been employed so long.
  13. F

FWST: TCU has won 40 games since Sonny Cumbie joined its staff. Next step? Head coach.

It would never happen, blah blah blah, but I would love it if, when Coach P is ready to retire, he stays on for 3 years as the DC. Less stress for GP and it would give HC Cumbie a bad ass defense to play with while he gets his feet wet running the show.
  14. F

Boykin...

Have your butler take it for more walks and she'll calm down.
  15. F

damn....don't mess with the reagor family

These tweets were posted after the TCU/OU game. Was there something new today?
  16. F

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

What did the tweet say?
  17. F

It'll be dismissed or settled, but this one will never go to a jury.
  18. F

Interesting retweet from a month ago
  19. F

Yeah, paragraph 2 states that he is seeking over $1 million.