• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Jet Set Frog

OT: AT&T Cell Outage

Does anyone have any inside info on the cause of the outage? AT&T is hasn't stated anything about why tens of thousands of customers no longer have service.
  2. Jet Set Frog

OT: Jerry Lee Lewis passed away.

Definitely a pioneer and legend.
  3. Jet Set Frog

College Football Final-No TCU mention

Anyone have any idea what they wouldn’t even mention the TCU game on ESPNU’s College Football Final show? It’s the only Big 12 game not covered, and nearly the only Power 5 conference team without a mention.
  4. Jet Set Frog

OT - Olivia Newton John passes away at 73

Seems like an inordinate number of prominent people passing away the last few weeks.
  5. Jet Set Frog

OT: YouTubeTV is losing ESPN

Just a heads up for those who have YouTube TV, they’re losing all Disney owned channels, including ESPN, effective end of day yesterday, December 17. Bad timing with bowl season starting. https://deadline.com/2021/12/youtube-tv-espn-disney-networks-dark-carriage-dispute-streaming-1234899070/
  6. Jet Set Frog

OT: Norm McDonald dead at 61

Apparently after a long battle with cancer. Funny dude.....sad stuff.
  7. Jet Set Frog

Replay of La Tech game?

Anyone know if/when there will be a replay of the La Tech game? I forgot to set it to record and my efforts to do so remotely didn’t work.
  8. Jet Set Frog

Eddie Van Halen has died....

2020 just plain sucks.
  9. Jet Set Frog

Who are we?

So who are we? Maybe we need to try and look at a few things objectively. We are a small private school. As much as we hate to think about it, we’re a lot more like Rice, SMU, and Northwestern than we are Texas, OU, and Ohio State. Having our stands packed full of raging, fanatical, LOUD fans...
  10. Jet Set Frog

OT: Loss of a Legend - Burt Reynolds has passed away

Truly an icon from my childhood. Ride on Bandit.....
  11. Jet Set Frog

OT - Another one gone..."Gomer Pyle"

Jim Nabors passed away at the age of 87. Funny guy...always enjoyed watching his characters. Edit: Had no idea he was gay (NTTAWWT).
  12. Jet Set Frog

OT - RIP Fats Domino

Another legend passes away. This has been a rough year in that sense.
  13. Jet Set Frog

USA Today Puts Frogs at #12

The USA Today Re-Rank brings the Frogs all the way up to #12. The OU comes in at #3, Okie St in at #5. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/11/ncaa-1-130-re-rank-oklahoma-georgia-surge-after-win/652210001/
  14. Jet Set Frog

USA Today Puts Frogs at #12

The USA Today Re-Rank brings the Frogs all the way up to #12. The OU comes in at #3, Okie St in at #5. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/11/ncaa-1-130-re-rank-oklahoma-georgia-surge-after-win/652210001/
  15. Jet Set Frog

OT - Happy OPENING DAY!!!

Y'all hit 'em hard!
  16. Jet Set Frog

OT: Glen Campbell passes away

Apparently from complications from his Alzheimer's disease. He definitely had some good songs. “Wichita Lineman,” “By the Time I Get to Phoenix,” “Gentle on My Mind” and “Rhinestone Cowboy.”
  17. Jet Set Frog

OT - Best recipes/methods for smoking Baby Back Ribs

I've smoked a lot of different meats with much success, but have yet to try BB ribs for some reason. So, tailgate warriors.....whatcha got?
  18. Jet Set Frog

Happy Birthday Purple Passion!

I hope it's a good one!
  19. Jet Set Frog

Don Rickles passes away.....

Anyone else surprised he was still alive?