• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. C

What is Going On With This “App”?

Happening to me also. I get on, then it stops everything and says Wait or Exit. Frustrating.
  2. C

Season tickets

Can someone please post the schedule for us out-of-towners, non season tk. holders? Thanks.
  3. C

According to TCU Alumni... FROGS open season at Stanford AUG 30

So where do we find the football schedule? Went to GoFrogs and not posted there (that I could tell). Or can someone please post. Thanks.
  4. C

FWST: Why Kendal Briles is optimistic about the future of TCU’s offense

How many SECOND chances has he already had? Are you counting this the second? How many places has he moved on from, or asked to move on? There are ALWAYS two sides or ways at looking at things, but a lot of folks think they know better. If he moves on again, great. If he proves himself very...
  5. C

Get out of here with the excuses....

Hiring the right people does and Sonny obviously hasn't done that, from what we've seen this season.
  6. C

Scoring regression from Game 1 to Game 6

Tell me a team we can really beat and I might watch that game. Right now we're going 0-fer the rest of the way; we're at our win ceiling for this year.
  7. C

Fire Joe Gillespie

We lost this game just about every which way we could, including the coaching staff. That was complete team effort in losing - hardly anyone was focused and trying their best, including, again, our coaching staff. Miserable, nauseating game to watch.
  8. C

TCU vs the West Virginia Couch Burners Prediction Thread

TCU - 27, WVA - 14. Bailey 90. Current line is TCU -14.
  9. C

KFF Saturday Six Pick 'Em: 2023

Why is my a/c screwed up? I can't sign in because it wants to use an email a/c I never use, like gmail? Maybe it's because I had 5/6 correct last week?
  10. C

Post game radio commentary?

Well it seems now like it was a total team effort - in futility! Coaches couldn't/wouldn't figure it out and our prima donnas couldn't/wouldn't either. Guys out there not giving best effort scare me, so it's still up to the coaching staff to figure this all out and somehow turn it around. Too...
  11. C

Defense and Sonny Let it Slip

Yeah if the defensive gurus don't get it together and this kind of play continues, you're probably looking at a 5-7 season.
  12. C

I bought it

Our secondary can't stand around and not cover the receivers. They had too many plays where our guys weren't even close in coverage. That has to be corrected or we're probably looking at a 5-7 season. Folks will look forward to playing us now. Of course, a few other things need to improve also.
  13. C

Game 1 Sunday Morning Coming Down

C CU will win a bunch of games, maybe they go bowling but the game put us in the spotlight in a bad way yesterday. Giving away 17 pts. on 2 interceptions and the missed FG could have made things different. I agree the coaching staff needs to do a better job w/OP calling and D. When you can't...
  14. C

Defense and Sonny Let it Slip

It was week 1. Maybe Horny thinks WE should have hired Deion instead. But as far as yesterday goes, we gave away 17 points on the two interceptions and missed FG. Chandler needs to control his passes a bit more, but the highly touted secondary was nowhere to be seen. They couldn't cover an...
  15. C

Bought a bar/venue in La Grange called Mullins Prairie Store

I guess write us at cctcu@juno.com with your info, including size needed, and we'll get it handled. Or go to our face book page at moondawg.cisco. Thanks.
  16. C

We're actually playing at the Point on Lake Worth today from 4:00 - 7:00 if you want to hear what we sound like. Take Silver Creek Rd. off 820N to Bomber Rd. (1349, by Lockheed).
  17. C

I'm a Fellow Frog and would love to bring my 4-pc rock n' roll band (mostly 60s and 70s, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Linda Ronstadt, CCR, Beatles, etc.) down there and play our music. Send me a message and I'll send you more info about us, we're called MoonDawg.
  18. C

TCU 360: TCU’s Luke Savage battled season threatening injury to get to College World Series

Savage is blessed with the right attitude. One heck of a pitcher. Go Frogs!
  19. C

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

I for one do not like the hire, and I'm certainly happy you did a poll to find out exactly how many or for and how many against.
  20. C

DMN: TCU hiring Baylor ex Kendal Briles will test Sonny Dykes’ goodwill with fans

I will not buy any tks to TCU games with this stinking hire. There are probably much better choices out there than this one, and if this is because Dykes is close friends with Art the Warden then what's in store here in the near future? Everyone is entitled to their opinion - you have mine.